Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Well @Hidden it’s going to be as smooth as I want to make it. I’ve not smoked a lot this week but more than I planned on.
I think with my new routine it should be easier. I will be checking in daily to keep you informed and also to keep my motivation rolling on. :+1:

2 Likes

Good luck my friend. Stay strong. It will definitely be worth it!!

2 Likes

Routine is crucial. I miss routine more than anything else now that I’m on long term sick leave. Keep coming here, I’ll look forward to your posts :+1:

@Hidden I know it will Chris, thank you buddy. Are you getting ready for the superbowl? I hang my head in shame I dont know the rules in american football or baseball. :face_with_thermometer:
@Fireweed it’s hard being at home for so long, especially while on the sick. I hope you can maybe create a new routine for yourself. I know it’s easier said than done. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t worry Col @Leveller neither do I and I’m totally shameless :grin: my new routine is on the make :v:

1 Like

How is everyone doing on the no nicotine?

1 Like

@Butch Hiya Rich, I’m 22 days in No nicotine and also no alcohol. Feeling great now. Sleeping much better than I was. Eating better. Generally feeling high on life. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Butch not smoking anymore but vaping/tapering the nicotine down. How are you doing?

3 Likes

Col @Leveller you sound so full of energy I’m green with envy. Could you send some over here?

1 Like

@Fireweed :boom::zap::stars::star::sunny::zap:coming your way Hanna. I think it is these as well :grapes::strawberry::leafy_green::tomato::broccoli::banana::tangerine: . They are working for me at the moment. :man_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Thanks Col :slight_smile:

2 Likes

45 days no smoking here but still vaping and tappering down. Good to see people still going :+1:

5 Likes

The clock is running out on me for vaping. I look forward to being a grumpy a-hole with you all.

5 Likes

Great job @Hailstrom :+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Eke it’s infectious :two_hearts:

2 Likes

In my early 20’s nicotine was one of my worst habits.been smoking since an teenager.
I stopped cold turkey an it hot easier.the alcohol an other stuff stayed apart of my life til 100 days ago.

Your doing great an i hope you keep doing well.
Your awesome

3 Likes

Super happy to report that yesterday was my year!

The beginning sucked and involved lots of cursing and ice cream. BUT…being able to push through 45min of cardio after a year of not killing my lungs is better than any cigarette!
Stay strong today everyone…
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

7 Likes

@ELY83 that’s great news :clap:

2 Likes

So happy to hear this @ELY83 absolutely inspiring :hugs::muscle:
Congrats!

2 Likes

Still nicotine free since January 5,2020. Lots of gum and anything chewy or crunchy. It is getting easier though. Glad to see everyone still working on their goals. Keep it up. Next will be to lose the lbs I found from quitting but that is for another day lol. Today just happy to be done and sober.

5 Likes