Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

have you relapsed today, how long did you quit for?

1 Like

just don’t do it, Google the rest bc the list is endless for health plus you’ll waste shit loads of money.

1 Like

Recently… :pensive: been mostly off this year

1 Like

same here, not the relapse but mostly off, look on the bright side even if we smoked every other day that’s 50%less than normal. :+1:. And we’re doing a dam sight better than that.

2 Likes

So true :slight_smile: and I can count my smoked packs of cigs this year with one hand so far…

2 Likes

That’s great!!! :+1::two_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

just because I can… :grin:hey cate great numbers :metal:

1 Like

hehehe… I genuinely just checked (Hubbie wanted to know) … and that was the number. Honest!! :innocent::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well I’ve got absolutely no reason to disbelieve you, apart from you were a no good, good for nothing addict who probably lied about how much you used to consume. Yeah apart from that your OK. :grin::heart:

1 Like

1 Like

:+1:

12 Likes

Congrats Cate! This is awesome to see. I have to say I’ve been avoiding this thread only out of guilt. I vape and I know I need to give it up but I’m not quite there yet. I’m really f**king proud of you though.

2 Likes

Thank you Sis!!! :pray::+1::kissing_heart:
I’m so prod of your sober days with all the shit that keeps being thrown your way :heart::popcorn::heart:

1 Like

Good job girl @C_8! Very cool :muscle::gem::hugs:

1 Like

Avoiding a bit too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Amazing work!!! That’s a lot to be proud of right there!!:heart:

1 Like

Thank you all. It only took nineteen years to quit the Nicotine gum :disappointed::+1:

… Next step is to stop chewing a turkish gum that I seem to have come to rely on … way too much :flushed:
Whose an addict :raising_hand_woman: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve been following since you started this thread Hanna. I refrain from posting out of shame. I know I’m not ready to commit in my heart even though I need to for my health. The seed is getting planted and hopefully my day will come soon.
The addict in me is finding all the excuses to put this off

3 Likes