Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Shit, less than 2 hours and for cigs left

Edit Four I meant. Now it’s half an hour and one left, but ive no interest in smoking it. Got to get rid of it.

4 Likes

Happy New Year and welcome to your Quit Hanna! :kissing_heart: @Fireweed

1 Like

Sacrifice it!

Thank you Menno @Mno and a happy new year to you too :hugs:

I wish is had a small guillotine…

1 Like

I have less than 9 hours to go with less than half a can left. Doubt it makes it until midnight, but its definitely the last can I buy.

1 Like

I’m with you in spirit. A new era of A-holes has begun

5 Likes

I finished my last pack too. Why almost all of us seems to do so? It’s addiction. I’ve seen others have a little ceremony and ritually destroy (pulverise, drown, smash, etc.) their last sickarettes or chew. I could do that after a few weeks when I found half a pack I forgot about. Most satisfactory.

2 Likes

Very dear addiction to me. Has been a close friend of mine during this more or less “fascinating” year. This is it now :metal:

3 Likes

Rock on Hanna! Now soak that shit in gasoline so if you try to dig it up it will incinerate before it can reach your lips!!!

I’m still in love with my life but thanks for the idea :grin:

Should I flush it? I suddenly had an image of me trying to mend the cig tomorrow with trembling hands

1 Like

Ok, I’m in. I’ve been vaping since I quit September 22nd but they both died yesterday and I bought cigarettes. Just put out the last one.

5 Likes

You’re funny!!:rofl::rofl:

Yass, go girl :facepunch:

1 Like

When I’m not grumpy

I bet you’re funny when you’re grumpy. Time will tell!

Hell no, I’m gonna be a mean bastard :crazy_face:

I can’t wait!

1 Like

I flushed it

4 Likes

Proud of you! Happy New Year!!

Let the year of the grumpy a-holes begin!

1 Like