Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

I had chest and biceps yesterday.

This morning I went to hit 'em with the theragun. It was like a lightning bolt had hit me right in my own sore boobies. Yowza.

Maybe tomorrow.

4 Likes

Ta ta day is the best day

3 Likes

Wow thats impressive work! Way to go!!!

3 Likes

Did back and cardio today. Was a pretty good workout!

3 Likes

Thanks! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Alrighty! So I finished the Start Smart training journey and these are my stats. It’s pretty cool I managed to stick it through my bout of depression. From Friday, I start my new journey called Calorie Burn, which should help me be more energetic and less fat. :joy_cat:

15 Likes

That’s really inspiring Amy. :v:

1 Like

Fresh out gym! It was mad crowded but i didnt let that stop me and the homie was there to run me through my work out again! Was awesome i feel amazing!!

17 Likes

Just got home from a great gym workout. Loving life and my new diet and workout plan :heart::blush::heart:

IMG_4610

15 Likes

Such a huge humbling experience being back, realising i can push myself but knowing i cant lift like i used to is a bit rough on the ol head.

But like anything else ODAAT!

Smashed some legs today so that was good!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Looking great. What kinda diet you following? There’s so many out there now

3 Likes

Good morning Joe. I’m doing a Mediterranean diet. It’s mostly a lot of vegetables, salads and fish. A lot of great recipes. Plus yoga, palates and a few different exercises. I run 3 miles a day also :blush:

4 Likes

Great job Amy. I’m doing a Mediterranean diet that I really love :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome back :blush:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire: girlllll

3 Likes

Thank you babe :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think there is a lot of motivation and hope to be found in seeing that others have taken the same journey. I also have a disk issue in my lower back (among other things) that has definitely been a challenge to work around, but where there’s a will, there’s a way, right?

@alisa Thank you for sharing as well and for your thoughtful suggestions.

2 Likes

Was really sick last week and mostly just stayed down to recover, and I’m back at it this week. Even though I was laid out, I spent a lot of time thinking on the direction I wanted to take my workouts and what my goals were, and in the end I decided to start specifically adding in foot exercises.

My goal in this is to improve my structural foundation since its hard to have great form in some things when the foundation is weak–and being laid out the last few years has definitely weakened my feet (which is a tough truth to swallow).

I expect to see an improvement in walking/running form, balance, and stability when doing standing weight bearing exercises.

4 Likes

Saturdays are for chest, tris, and of course traps! I’m on week 3 of the 5,3,1 program so it’s the least amount of reps but highest weight with a few joker sets cause I was feeling strong today! I ended my chest day with 315lb static holds and working hard to reach my goal of doing actual reps with this weight by the end of the year! I dropped the booze and got hooked on weights! Hope everyone got there lift in today or plan to still get it in! If not maybe this post will motivate you to get up and go DO WORK! Have a great weekend to you all! Day 657 without a drop!

13 Likes

You look like your get ready to bench your sobriety time.:muscle::muscle:

5 Likes