Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

11 wheels a side? Good lord, man. That’s some heavy shit.

1 Like

Holy shit man. That’s freakin impressive!!

1 Like

lol thanks man! He could have jumped in with me! lol

1 Like

8 45s, 3 25s per side with a start weight of 103lb for the machine !!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s only getting heavier from here!!! :muscle:t3::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Fridays workout done. Onto the weekend. I wore this shirt for you @Dan531 . I can send you one if you’d like. :rofl:

13 Likes

Nah…They were cool back in 22’. Lions are all the fad these days :lion: :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yes!!! Made it to the gym today. After 3 weeks of no exercise (due to illness and a busted toe) i was able to get myself to the gym and do a half decent workout. I seemed to have lost a little strength but nothing major. Today i did back and then 45 min of cardio (elliptical and bike). Feeling 100x better, physically and mentally.

12 Likes

Way to get back into it! @Butterflymoonwoman

2 Likes

Thank u my friend! Hoping i keep my motivation up :slight_smile:

Sir, do you have a licence for those guns?

You killing it girl. I get out and walk every day and do yoga to kickstart my day every morning. I’m also doing a Mediterranean diet. Lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks. Keep going girlfriend :heart::blush:

5 Likes

12 lbs in a month is amazing! You’re also killing it :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. You got this too girl :hugs:

1 Like

Thursday morning workout :heavy_check_mark:.
@tifflynn07 , as promised @Mischa84 birthday pushups were thrown in there too. Onto the core challenge tomorrow. :love_you_gesture::muscle:

12 Likes

I have quickly learned I absolutely detest leg day… thankfully it’s but once per week, but oh man, it’s brutal!

3 Likes

Well since you’re in there go ahead and throw my tomorrow abs one in there too… I can tell you’re feeling generous

5 Likes

65e0d1b069a0f467735448

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2::rofl: had to try

4 Likes