Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness šŸ”„ (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

Not a gym selfie, just stoked. Headed to the Arnold Classic in March, and Iā€™m stoked to be meeting The Beast, Eddie Hall!

4 Likes

Hey curious, do any of you guys use test booster. Iā€™m only 17 days sober so Iā€™m wondering if my anger is from that, or maybe the test booster.

Keep killin it!

1 Like

Iā€™ve never used any test boosters. The best I could suggest is you could maybe cycle off it, and monitor any changes from that. If it doesnā€™t seem to be the culprit, cycle on and monitor that. I guess if thereā€™s any other supplements youā€™re taking, you could see if there are any side effects from the mix???

Yeah thatā€™s deff gonna be the plan, but figured Iā€™d just see if anyone maybe had any experience with them. Thank you

1 Like

just because Iā€™m at work, donā€™t mean I canā€™t keep getting those gains. Taking advantage of the bathroom chin up stationā€‹:joy:. I make sure I do push ups all day long to, and after work gonna hit some weights :muscle: happy Friday all

6 Likes

New here. Been digging through the boards for the past few days and finally found a thread Iā€™m comfortable making my first post in lol. Sobriety is going to be a struggle, but gym selfies I can do. :muscle::grin:

26 Likes

Worked on heavy singles today. Worked up to 250, which is 10 shy of my 1RM. Hoping to hit 300 by midsummer.

13 Likes

Ass to grass or it doesnā€™t count.
Reps.

5 Likes

I do this at street lights! Lol!!!

1 Like

Hell yeahā€‹:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Thank you @DarrenUK :grin:

Good for you man, congrats!

1 Like

Im 122 days clean now and lifting is waaay better. There was a time i would drink before the gym, at the gym and after the gymā€¦ but i always made a half ass attempt at lifting. I look like less garbage now than i did 122 days ago.

You certainly look like you have the whole gym/nutrition thing down but Iā€™m sure your nutrition is much better without booze. Welcome, glad youā€™re here.

1 Like

Soooo much better @Dan531. I honestly donā€™t know how I dragged myself to the gym every single day depleted and hungover. And same. Guilty of drinking at the gym once I got the ā€œimportant stuffā€ out of the way. Happy to find a corner of gym peeps on these boards. Makes me feel more comfortable. :muscle::blush:

4 Likes

I subscribed today @TrueSpiritRyuu ā€¦ I started this thread and i will not lose ( nas, great song ) pics and fast muscle remembering gains will comeā€‹:pray::ok_hand:
Please check up on me up bro :heart:

2 Likes

Letā€™s get these gains!

1 Like

Pics wil follow %%%% :v::ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice brother, good form!

@TeejLazer
Nice Thomas, I squatted over 350 when I was in high school. Benched over 250.
Not even close to that now.

I just found this thread. Makes me want to get into lifting again.
Yā€™all keep it goingā€¦great thread you have here.

2 Likes