Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

good results

i work out on and off. i totally wish i started younger.

i dont know how much i can bench…
i do lots of push ups and waigh about 170lbs

i ust to way 145 at age 20
i was skin and bone

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always been a fat ass lmao, I never lifted or took care of my health. This is prob the healthiest Ive been in my life, I’m 30 now so I don’t plan on stopping I just wanna keep trying to get healthy. Wish I would of started younger to.

1 Like

Gaining again … gyms closed but workout at home does it as well

6 Likes

You worked out so hard that you grew a tattoo, that’s some next level shit!

4 Likes

:pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: there’s more where that came from… im counting in m2’s instead of numbers now :rofl:
Supersayan ink

very cool inc

i have 2 hearts on my right forearm with my mom and dads name

mine are cheaply done though. the shop i got them done at is out of buissnes

1 Like

my motavation just hit to work out

push ups and sit ups

Nice one there :heart: its about what it represents… you can always pimp it up

And yet there is more :joy:

2 Likes

Nice job breaking the plateau! Put that armor on brother

2 Likes

Nice ink, lots of hours on the chair there!

2 Likes

that compas looks pretty epic

what does the 42% mean??

1 Like

When i broke my spine 7 years ago the nurses asked me every friggin day how warm the water in the washing bowl should be before i got “spunged” :wink:
My neffew flew in with a tatt kit and hooked me up in the hospital during “sneak hours” with it…
Some were pissed but got a lot of laughs out of it just lifting my arm when they asked me again and again…

So its my personal washing label

2 Likes

hahaha intence!

Freeze frame hitting my 275# PR this morning. Coronavirus can’t stop the Gain Train!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Rad Indiana flag shirt from the company I got my power rack from.

4 Likes

Last piece I needed for my home gym, great piece for accessory work… now to clean up and get a lift in.

4 Likes

5 months sober today. 380lbs hex bar deads for reps. It’s crazy how much stronger I’ve become from sobriety, both physically and mentally. Stay sober and strong my friends. We got this shit.

6 Likes

Lots of planks and kettlebell crunches today. My core is dooooooookie.

4 Likes

Five months and 380 pounds are killer numbers, congrats!!!

2 Likes