Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: looks all in balance :star_struck:

Leg day… d*mn hard work out ,
I’ll eat my legs tommorrow as spaghetti :rofl:

Gogo gymiezzz

3 Likes

8 Likes

@Marie_Barnett

We’ll only get stronger by the descisions we make ourselfs… consiously and with courage !
Thanx for posting and inspiring more people being healthy

7 Likes

Glutus maximus is f*cked up to the maximus since legday yesterday… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Today abs and lower back , later on to the pool ! @Jimieg… you going good bro?

3 Likes

Rising n shining presently. Should have weights in my hands by 7:30 am.:muscle:or hit the pool first, not sure yet @050Nl.

1 Like

I hitted the weights and walk 5km and back to the pool this afternoon.
Living the good life !!!

1 Like

The realness of the gym. Going for a 10 pound deadlift PR (current 1RM is 265). I missed it, but damn, it’s close.

10 Likes

@TeejLazerjpeg-1

1 Like

Keep on pushing

2 Likes

bitmoji-20191016030737

6 Likes

Me on the elliptical/crosstrainer (if you look good).

3 Likes

The gym literally changed my life, it’s the only addiction worth having.

4 Likes

Looking good @Mno ,
Moest wel ff zoomen

Probbzzz and big s.o. to al gymiezzz

1 Like

Happy Sunday :sun_with_face: Rise n Shine. Beautiful day to be alive. Thankful for the gift.:pray:

6 Likes

Here’s bedtime that awaits bro but i’ll be in the gym in about 11 hours to get a new week going…and a 500gram ribeye off :sunglasses::rofl::luxembourg:
It was worth it though, going out with friends, sober and having a good time with just too much food

1 Like

Walk the walk…

Talk the talk !!!

3 Likes

@VSue … can you move again allready?
@TeejLazer… this week you gonna get that lift?
@Desire2ChangeToday… motivated yet?
@RetainKing , still going strong?
@Mno alles wel daar in Damski ? :netherlands:
@Jimieg , n.y.c. bro you keeping it up real good, makes me a happy dutchy ! Up for a month now i guess?:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:
@Matthew_Anzalone… you good dude? Still sporting ?
@anon13078412 … how was that last leg day? Ants in the pants yet :yum::love_you_gesture:
@Marie_Barnett hows the running working out on your proces? :facepunch::facepunch::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Great to hear and inspiring also, a 4 day weekend can be troublesome but heck yeah, half a month strong en going in good directions :v:t3::+1:t3:

Today just work, yesterday a double spinning class in the early morning. No time for selfies :biking_man::biking_man::biking_man: Jij goed bezig man!

2 Likes