Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

I think I remember it now, glad you’re still getting after it. I thought about you when all the Russia shit started over there.

Chest day. Bench 225 2 sets of 10 and 3 rep 275. Felt pretty strong

3 Likes

Yesterday I ran 35 minutes, today woke up at 6 and did a 30 minute combo workout, trying to focus on core strength and flexibility this time w/my knees and such. Also just who doesn’t want to be more mobile

6 Likes

Ok. I love the image of a dude getting swole in a Frasier Crane muscle tee.

3 Likes

200w (1)

2 Likes

Burpee challenge and 2 days of the august challenge to get moving today. Have a great Saturday peeps :blush:

18 Likes

40 minutes on the elliptical with my Spotify workout playlist throwing all the right tracks at me, and just the best run I’ve had in a while honestly. Gonna shower then fold laundry while I watch anime 🤌💅

4 Likes

Gym session 4 of the week, I’ve been able to keep consistent with four days of weight training a week again, by moving my schedule around a bit to make it work. Proud of myself :blush::sparkles:

19 Likes

Just busted out a great 1 hour run on my elliptical, started with a nagging pinched muscle pain, the run took it away and I’m feeling awesome again. No pity-parties or slumps here!

5 Likes

Another great elliptical run, only made it 45 minutes bc my 10yo interrupted my sesh a few times near the end (it happens, they’re kids), but still a good run nonetheless.

I also love the feeling of not dreading a run anymore, again. It started to feel like a chore for a bit, which sucked, but now it’s back to being my favorite part of the day and I’ve noticed I get more irritable when I miss it.

2 Likes

22 Likes

Wow, that’s quite the transformation :clap:!

1 Like

@Dan531 hasn’t been easy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I bet it’s been very rewarding though!

1 Like

Absolutely! That’s what I do when I feel like “I need a drink” workout or go for a walk

1 Like

Bench. 275 for 3. 300 for 1. Gettin back to beast mode

2 Likes

Nice. I’m almost back to 225x10x3 post-surgery (10 weeks back in the gym, 6 weeks returned to benching).

That was my old “usual” and couldn’t really get past it due to the muscular function deficits from my condition. I’m already matching it, more or less. Looking forward to crushing that old mark in the very near future.

Took this week off. Next week ease back in. Week after, going for the throat.

4 Likes

I got to 315 once. Almost back there. Yea 225 x 10 x 3. Weighing right at 200. But I’m not getting any younger lol

2 Likes

But yea I’ve always worked out. Even through my addiction. Just imagine if I worked out as much as I drank…:confused:

2 Likes

Nice lifts! My old numbers before I lost weight and got weaker. I hit 305 on my 44th bday, failed at 315. Maybe when I turn 45 I’ll get it… won’t max til then again but i will go for heavy trips. I’m trying to cut down to 175-180ish… was just under 200 when I hit those lifts.

2 Likes