Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness šŸ”„ (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

Damnā€¦ somebodyā€™s really putting in work :muscle:. Keep that mind healthy and keep getting after it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I wanna play lol

This is where Iā€™m at for the year. This month not included. Monthly goals are 40 running miles, 20 walking miles and 3 weight lifting per week (those are the CG virtuals)

8 Likes

Well I decided for my mental benefit I would go after my meeting and glad I did. 11.15pm here but session done.

2 in 4 days so thatā€™s an improvement

7 Likes

If anybody needs workout tips or advice,in the weight room or boxing gym.hmu Iā€™m a certified professional trainer and amateur boxer, fitness has always been my life even during the ten years I was blasting H

3 Likes

Workout today was Chest and Triceps along with some cardio. I intensified my cardio routine and challenged myself a bit more. I did my best to really feel it in my chest today but i wasnt quite getting it (not like last week where i actually felt my chest muscles working). Same as back days. I always struggle with back. Grrr. Will try to focus more on mind-muscle connection bcuz today my mind was drifting haha

5 Likes

3 in 7 days now, canā€™t remember the last time I did that. Planning for 4 in 8 tomorrow!

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 2):

Hey @Dan531 you asked this on a closed topic I canā€™t reply to so I figured Iā€™d move my response over here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so that post says it was two years ago and I just stopped using the Whoop about two weeks ago. Iā€™ve since upgraded to the newer model and I really love all the data. It helped me figure out that I can train a lot harder and still recover faster than I otherwise perceived. Especially when I was training for big cycling events and got very little sleep itā€™s kind of neat to see the recovery numbers each day reflect that youā€™re better or worse recovered than you may think. Thereā€™s a daily ā€œjournalā€ type feature so you can check yes/no on a list of habits and see in your monthly report how those correlate with your sleep & recovery. I really loved it and mainly stopped using it for the time being to eliminate the extra subscription payment while Iā€™m trying to buy a house ā€¦and to try to figure how to listen to my body again without relying on the strap. It had helped me really see what habits led to better sleep and made me less reliant on melatonin supplements. Itā€™s definitely a fun experience to experiment with! If you have no problem budgeting in the subscription Iā€™d say itā€™s worth trying.

3 Likes

Awesomeā€¦ thanks for the input. I was using the Halo from Amazon but theyā€™re killing it in July. Iā€™m pretty interested in the recovery stuff and if I do it in gonna do the 2 year because itā€™s the cheapest that way so I wanted to find someone that had used it. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

During half a year down from 54 years biological age to 27 years. Got rid of ~25 kg and build up muscles in an eGym.

It is good to have my body back, after a long time of abuse and withdrawal symptoms 24/7 from wretching over sweating snd vomiting all the time.

8 Likes

Ordered some new resistance bands. My plastic ones broke. These are nice!

10 Likes

Why is the woman on the card doing a poop?

7 Likes

I mean a squat is prime pooping position :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Very true!
Squat for health

2 Likes

My iron paradise, where gains and losses are made every day!

15 Likes

Still doing my best to get after it. Maybe this will be the summer I get into good shapeā€¦ August will tell :wink:

14 Likes

You doing just fine for 44 my man. :muscle:

2 Likes

45 in a few weeksā€¦ I wonā€™t complain though, I know to many people who never had the privilege of turning 45.

2 Likes

ā€¦or even having bodies healthy enough to support their emotional well being as ours fortunately can do for us. Much to be grateful for.

The foto would look better w your face in it :grin: otherwise keep doing what youā€™re doing and enjoy it. Iā€™ll do the same over here.

You got any specific goal for this summer/August btw?

&Thanks for being there.:fire::boar:

3 Likes

Hot Dan Summer incoming :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just dumping weight. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m gonna try and dump another 25 lbs while minimizing muscle/ strength loss. Plan is to try and lose between 1-2 pounds per week and doing a very light 1 week bulk every 5th week or so. Weā€™ll seeā€¦ I like pizza and ice cream

2 Likes