Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

I have those days. where I’m thinking: man, what am I doing wrong? then I remember: I think wrong.
you’re looking strong, progress is defo visible. keep showing up for yourself like you do. especially on these days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see some new upper arm definition on you! Stay the course man, you are looking healthy and great! :muscle:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Had a very successful lift session today. Deadlifts made it up to 325 for a set of 4 raw with no belt or straps. Then dropped down to 175 for 5 sets of ten. 5 sets of 2 on chinups, I struggled there a bit :joy:. And a couple other accessory lifts in.

6 Likes

I deadlifted today too bruh… nice #'s

3 Likes

Thanks man. Deadlifts are definitely my favorite

3 Likes

Well done mate!
That’s a great achievement.
Looking good :+1:t3:

1 Like

Bloat could be from excercise.
It will go away.
From my view the shoulders and guns are looking good :+1:t3:

1 Like

32F when I left out which wasn’t terrible with my layers but when I hit my turnaround point the headwind almost froze my face off :cold_face::cold_face: All in all not a terrible run, just a cold one.

22 Likes

3 months ago I could barely do 25lbs dumbbell press. Today I hit 50 lbs. I was so pumped.

19 Likes

Ran 8 miles before I play catch up at work.

My last long run before my half Ironman in 2 weeks. Praying to the triathlon gods that the weather stays similar… :star_struck: (high 50s - 60s in Florida rn)

20 Likes

Yay!! Good luck. I’m excited to hear about it! You will do amazing :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll post a pic and give a recap once I recover mentally :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Good luck!! I’ve only done a sprint triathlon and that was hard. Can’t wait to hear how your Ironman goes. I’m thinking of doing one next year.

1 Like

It’s not me :blush: it’s @fl_flower_grl doing the Ironman

1 Like

Ha! Oops, this is what happens when I’m multitasking.

2 Likes

Good luck to you. Trust your training, you’ll do great!

2 Likes

That’s the best life lesson I’ve gotten from my triathlon training.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m looking at it like a big training day… where I swim a lot first, then ride long, then casually run a half marathon :rofl::rofl: ”OSAAT” (one sport at a time … the sober take on triathlon)

5 Likes

Hit some negatives today. Some days my goal is just to get out there lol My body is adjusting to breathing cold air. Still I’m refusing to let winter take my running!

10 Likes

Pushed my self for a quick 40 minute work out. :sleeping:

24 Likes