Happy 1year to me!

Nothing much to say it’s all the title! I am so proud today I’m beaming :grin::grin::grin:

You’ve got this my fellow unicorns!! :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

36 Likes

You had me at unicorn! Congrats!

@Donnie_Spiering @Kakimime1

3 Likes

Love your DP!! :joy::sparkling_heart:

They have been my symbol of sobriety since day one I have surrounded myself with all things unicorn and they haven’t let me down :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

8 Likes

Amazing, amazing work. You should be incredibly proud of yourself, I know I’m proud of you!

Yeahhh… team unicorns! Keep gettin at it!

1 Like

Congratulations! How’d you do that?!

That’s amazing!!! Congratulations!! That’s an incredible milestone! Here’s to more years to come!

1 Like

That is awsome!

1 Like

Believe Hun in the impossible, take one day at a time, don’t compare your recovery to any other persons. Hard day’s are hard but the good days are worth it! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Way to go! What are you going to do to celebrate?! :+1:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

I’m a lucky girl my friend has booked us a weekend down London to visit Harry potter world (I’m a big fan :joy:) I absolutely can not wait, all the hard day’s are worth it just for that :grin:

7 Likes

Amazing!!!

1 Like

Unicorns was the last word lol.

Congrats on the year! Your first birthday! Plans?

1 Like

Good stuff there, I tell ya!

1 Like

Congratulations. Yay!!!

1 Like

Oh really I will be looking into this I’m only an hours drive away from york! :heart_eyes: Thank you x

Awesome and inspiring…:grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on your year!!! :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s so exciting! I’m in awe of you and everyone else who has made it to a year. :unicorn: enjoy your sober celebration!