Happy Birthday Emilie 🎉

And… It’s Emilie/ @TrustyBird birthday today! It’s Tuesday my time already :slightly_smiling_face: I wanted to say a big happy birthday and thank you for being a beautiful person.

You are so kind and sweet and considerate of others, and I’m super happy to know you. Thanks for your contribution to this lovely place :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Wishing you a very joyous day, filled with happiness and laughter. I hope your dreams all come true and that you have two strapping young fellas in tuxedo suits giving you all the attention today! :black_cat::black_cat:. Cats for anyone with a rotten mind :laughing::smirk:

Please join me in wishing Emilie the best.

36 Likes

Happy Birthday @TrustyBird ! Everything that she :point_up: @Tragicfarinelli said with my very best wishes to you, too!
Have a fabulous day and your best year to come!! :heart::heart::heart::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

IMG_6900

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! I am so happy that you’re here! I hope you had the best day and all your wishes come true :heart::gift::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Emilie!
I very much hope the lasagna vs burger dillema gets resolved with a very satisfying ending :grin:
And do have a fabulous day, enjoy yourself and know that there are sooooo many people whose lives are being enriched by your presence every day, me and us here included :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope your day is magical! :star2::star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

May you have the loveliest of days, @TrustyBird ! :heart:

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday Emilie!
Lots of love

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday, friend! Thanks for being such a giving and thoughtful member of this community. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday dearest Emilie :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face:
Wishing you the best of days, with love from your family and friends, peace and relaxation, presents and of course cake :yum:
:squid:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Emilie! Apollo and I hope you have a wonderful day.:grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!:tada::balloon::gift::confetti_ball::birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @TrustyBird !!!

Just remember, calories don’t count on your birthday, you can scream, cry or laugh if you want to, eat the damn cake, and enjoy a day that was made just for you.

Much love beautiful friend :heart_hands:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Emilie, Hope you have a great day :balloon::balloon:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @TrustyBird :birthday::gift::tada::confetti_ball: I hope you have an amazing day!!! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @TrustyBird/ Emilie. Have a beautiful day of peace love and happiness.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Emilie :birthday::gift::confetti_ball::tada:
So grateful to know you and be here on this journey with you. You are a beautiful compassionate beautiful woman. Thank you for making TS a better place :people_hugging:
Hope you enjoy your special day

2 Likes

Happy birthday from Bonnie Scotland :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Emilie! Wishing you all the best on your special day!
:tada::tada::gift_heart::gift_heart:

2 Likes

@TrustyBird
IMG_2492

2 year soberversary
2 week vacation
2nd sober belly button birthday.
Hat trick!!

You are one beautiful amazing lady my friend. It’s been a pleasure getting to you and Bird and Water on the app.
Enjoy yourself.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes