Happy New Year 2024!

Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year, Talking Sober community! Let’s all share our best wishes on this thread together. Moderators will move separate posts to this thread to keep the community tidy :blush: I know I am personally very excited for a new year here on TS and look forward to continuing to keep that recovery building together with you all, friends.

Feliz año nuevo! :piñata:

38 Likes

This is my first sober turn of the year since I don’t know, in this way a good start in the new year and thank you all supporters , all stories, all tears and feelings there are shared🙋🏻‍♀️Greetings from Germany Corinna

ODAAT

31 Likes

Heya!

I wish you all the best and all my blessings towards you for a healthy and beautiful 2024.

Greetings from Amsterdam!

17 Likes

Very excited to say I didnt drink in 2023! Or 2022 for that matter. In 2023 I got married to an amazing man who never drank and still doesn’t. My kind of people. My older son got married, my younger engaged. I had the first hospitalization of my life (not counting childbirth) and had 7 weeks of bad health stuff. Not related to drinking. Although I knew great health was important…I got to live it firsthand. Three months post my second surgery (first was in August) I have fought my way back to great health. I am back at the gym and going strong. 2024?? Can’t wait!! It’s going to be awesome. Thanks TS!!

28 Likes

Thank you for your words :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Happy new year everyone!!!

16 Likes

Just checking in. I’m still sober and watching movies with the husband and kids to ring in the New Year. We never really go out for this particular holiday because it’s gotten so dangerous/violent over the years being in large groups. If you all go out be safe, stay vigilant and enjoy your sobriety!

22 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! So many of you already in 2024!
@Singtone @AyBee @Misokatsu
@Becsta @KellyKelly @Alycia @2JTravNZ
@Robin ( since I do not know, I included you)
And all the rest of you! Happy Sober 2024!

IMG_4364

25 Likes

Im finding the thought that i did a full 2023 and some off 2022 completely sober pretty amazing …not one drink passed my lips…not even in food.

Happy 2024 to all of you amazing people. Big love from me :heart:

24 Likes

Take care out there Leroy! Het waait! Plenty of booze and drugs and crazy folks around. Enjoy anyway, Happy Oud & Nieuw!

12 Likes

Thank you for starting this thread @RosaCanDo.

This is my 5th sober new years and I have no thoughts of drinking or drugging. Today is also the anniversary of my dad’s passing but these days I quietly celebrate his life in my thoughts. Unfortunately, I came down with covid so there will be no NYE celebration going on in my house. Hopefully, with all the napping I’ve done today, I’ll be awake to see the NYC ball drop. I’m looking forward to putting 2023 in the past and welcoming 2024.

Happy New Years to my TS family!

27 Likes

Oh no, Lisa! I hope your case is mild and passes quickly. Happy New Year indeed, you’ve had a helluva year. Lots of us have. Hopes for a calm and content 2024.

14 Likes

Hugs @Lisa07, but you know, a socially distanced hug…

Hope you’re feeling better soon!

12 Likes

Take it easy friend! Be well, hugs from afar :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

I am working tonight so I’ll be busy all night. Last year I clocked in over 5 miles at work (walking), I wonder what this year will be :slight_smile:

The only bad thing about working NYE is that I’ll be on the road late at night for 80+ miles, and a night like tonigh is the worst time to be on the roads.

20 Likes

Wishing you all a great 2024 from the couch where Luna and me will be devouring the traditional oliebollen and appelflappen in a bit. Sober and clean. Much love.

23 Likes

Happy New Years for you all. Finished work for today, and spend the rest of the evening with the ones that means the most to me, my kids.

25 Likes

Happy New Year!
:blue_heart:🩵:blue_heart:🩵:blue_heart:🩵

13 Likes

Bless everyone and best wishes for a sober and healthy 2024 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

20 Likes

Happy New Year sober people. I’m enjoying my first sober NYE (first of many!) under the night sky waiting for the fireworks. Love you all! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

20 Likes