Has anyone heard of Kratom?

Going to look that up. It sounded too good to be true from the person that recommended to me and also she seemed a little extra hyper than usual but not necessarily in a good way…

2 Likes

what exactly is kratom? Is it just supposed to relax you or does make alcohol unapptizeing?

Check this out:

6 Likes

Kratom definitely helps with with heroin cravings

Of course it does. It’s basically replacement heroin. The withdrawal from kratom is pretty similar to heroin as well.

2 Likes

This took me a long time to learn.

6 Likes

I’m still learning. That’s why my recovery is on-going. If I’m not moving away from drinking and drugs then I’m moving towards them

1 Like

Yes I have heard of Kratom. There is a myth if you say Kratom three times in front a mirror at night in the dark @Englishd will pop out and strangle you. :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Whoa!! Thank goodness I stopped at two! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s wassup! Stay strong :muscle:

1 Like

No doubt. Don’t be that guy!

@Forged

thumb_mom-can-we-plz-stop-and-get-some-heroin-we-63779084

4 Likes

I can still taste that godawful stuff. I’d sooner eat a turd. It tastes that bad. I haven’t had it in over a year and still vividly remember.

2 Likes

Too funny. Crying.:joy::joy::joy::joy:.Got to love it @Englishd

1 Like

Oh now I get this meme!!! :woman_facepalming:

Duh! Lol!!!

1 Like

I thought Kratom was where Superman was from, originally. It blew up, with pieces of it flying through the galaxy. The green stuff makes him weak, but the red stuff is bad juju.

6 Likes

Personally I feel that all drugs should be legal and then the tax profits turned towards treatment. But that doesn’t somehow make them safe.

2 Likes

It’s an opioid because it binds into the mu- opioid receptors

1 Like

Ok, whatever you say

1 Like

Coffee and CBD doesnt bind to opioid receptors, so your argument isnt making sense

2 Likes