Having a lot of trouble

I’m having a lot of trouble right now trusting reality like I’m questioning things like if my dad really died or if my dog really died or if it’s all some test from the universe and it’s making me feel really unstable and I’m really scared I’m going to do something impulsive that I’ll regret

5 Likes

Can you get to the hospital? They would be able to monitor you

5 Likes

Ya maybe that’s a good idea

5 Likes

I agree with trying to get to the hospital. That sounds really overwhelming and you deserve support with that

1 Like

Please seek professional medical help immediately…

3 Likes

I’m terrified to leave my house and I don’t know who I can trust and I can certainly can’t trust myself

I know it may sound cliche… but conciously breathe. When humans start to overthink they go into fight or flight mode and the limbic system takes over the breathing. Making it harder to slow down your thoughts since your brain is preparing for a threat and made breathing no longer an automatic action. Regaining control of my breathing helps me slow down enough. Just wanting to help!!

3 Likes

You can call 911 and they can take you to the hospital. If you feel like you can’t be trusted and something is wrong, please please get help.

1 Like

Hey…checking in here. We’re you able to get to the hospital? If not yet, can you call 911 now and have them pick you up? They are there to help❤️

No I just took 2 sleeping pills and fell asleep. I’m still feeling extremely nervous and honestly terrified and I feeling like I’m fighting with myself to get help or just give in to this disease. I also have pets that rely on me I’m going to look into a kennel option to see if I can go for a day or two. Would probably really help especially cause I just started medication again and I know suicide ideation is one of the side effects so just keep trying to remind myself of that but I just really do feel that the world is better off without me

3 Likes

Hey JP! I’m so glad you are reaching out here and echoing the advice. Try not to be afraid to get help from medical professionals. They can help you. I’ve done it a few times. Saved my life. You can get better. We are rooting for you. Your pets need you safe and alive. No shame in calling 911and getting some attention.

1 Like

Try to get medical cares, in this moment I think you should go to the hospital. Take care of u please

1 Like

I can’t just snap my fingers and fell better. Ya I should probably be monitored right now well more than I already am being

2 Likes

Thanks for all of your support. I am going to go to the hospital and hopefully get some help. Obviously my mind is not right.

8 Likes

This is the best decision. Please keep us updated about how you’re doing. I am wishing you good healing and peace.

2 Likes

Thanks all for reaching out it really did stop me from doing something I’d regret. Heading to the hospital shortly. Will keep everyone posted xo

9 Likes

Hi I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for everyone’s kindness and advice. I did go to the hospital and am going to start an outpatient program and stick with it this time. I really do want a life of recovery this time therefore I must be wiling to put in the work. Onwards and upwards.

17 Likes

Thanks for checking back in with us. I did IOP as well.

2 Likes

So glad to read this. We’re here for you.

2 Likes

Keep us updated.

2 Likes