Hello. I'm new here

I took what I hope to be my last pain pill and benzo.

22 years old.

8 Likes

Hey Rami
Welcome

Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. Addiction is too tough to go it alone. We are stronger in numbers. And we are all worth it.

:pray:t2::heart:

Here are two good threads to start:

Me too:)……day one

2 Likes

Welcome. You can do this.

Welcome here Rami :raising_hand_woman:

Hi warm warm welcome, I’m just on the other side of a benzo detox mine was vallium, tamzipam and the devil itself pregabs, which aren’t a benzo but gave me the worst detox of my life, pls pls pls be careful detoxing off benzo like alcohol than can cause fits, have you talked to your gp about detoxing, I didn’t but I put myself in a very dangerous situation BC I didn’t so is suggest reaching out to a medical professional for your own safety. Don’t ever look bk after you do this pills I class worse than herion for addiction and detoxing and I’ve had used herion for 20 plus years. So glad you have found us, I’m always available if you need to chat on here.

Welcome @Toka

Glad you are here @MagicKittyz

Welcome, coming here is a great first step.

Welcome! Please stick around :blush:

Welcome Rami! How are you doing? Pain pills are my DOC and the withdrawal was horrible. I ended up going to an outpatient detox. I was scared as hell to ask for help and now I realize it was the best decision I’ve made. I can’t count how many times I said “I hope this is the last one.” Unfortunately, hope didn’t get me anywhere. It’s hard work, determination and help from others that got me where I am today at 22 months clean.

1 Like

Thank you happy to finally try

1 Like