Help, overwhelming triggers

Splendid artwork.:blush: keep writing I hope it will help you. I see your theme is about the battle we are in, that is something good to inspire by. An idea caught my mind, having a thread about poem can be something useful on this forum

1 Like

If you start a poetry thread I’m sure to join in, I just worry about being judged :pensive: anxious again I suppose

2 Likes

I did write a reading for my dad for my aunties funeral but did not want to be mentioned either

Don’t worry about being judged. What you write is for you, but the way I look at it is it may help someone else! :slight_smile: If I can find any of my old writings, I’ll share them. If not, maybe I’ll be inspired to write again! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, who will judge you about this? If it is something to be judged about, I will first judge the Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche😊 Let us see your poems.

1 Like

Same. I used to get it all out that way. My ex couldn’t stand it, so I boxed it all up. Might be a good time to get back into it while I’m getting back to the things I love! :slight_smile: See, you’re already inspiring others!

2 Likes

I still kept all my old writing I couldn’t bear to part with it or my art work from years ago as I adore it myself, maybe when my confidence grows I’ll share it, right now I feel I may never get the talent back as I am concentrating on my next goal

1 Like

So join our poetry thread Miss.

1 Like

Paste the link for me please and I will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mandy don’t know why I still worry so much about what others think but I do x

It happens to us all! I’ve been working on that too, but lately I’m back to my #nofilter self lol. Balance is a good thing!

2 Likes

I don’t post on fb much anymore it’s just bad for me with the perfect figures, fabulous food and great nights out, pisses me off

Feeling overwhelmed by emotions and crying, I don’t like it :cry: :cry:

Cry. Let it out. Feel it! That was hard for me. Sooo hard! I’ve cried more since I’ve been sober than I have in years put together. But after I always felt better. Huge hugs!

1 Like

Still getting used to the feeling emotional side of it, it is good I know it is, just getting used to it xx

Me too. It’s a process, for sure! :heart:

1 Like

Do you ever get to the point of crying where you feel like there’s something wrong with you? Jeeze next stop mental health issues :cry:

Well, I sent a message to a therapist today for the first time ever if that answers your question lol.

Crying is pretty standard for early recovery. I would do it at random times for no apparent reason.

1 Like

My age doesn’t help, half of the time I swear I’m going through the change :joy: