Heroin withdrawl

Those dreams are normal without the vivitrol. I was on it for 7 months and didn’t notice anything other than a sore ass when I got the injection. Try not to eat close to bedtime to help with the dreams. My first 30 days I didn’t sleep more than 5 hours a night

2 Likes

Thank you… if anything else comes up may I ask.

Stay busy as you can. Hot showers help. Drink lots of water. Try your best to stay out of your head. Let your Dr. Know what your doing. Most of all…stay hydrated

1 Like

Thank you. Doing all the above

1 Like

Hi! So I went to a treatment center and I got tapered down with subs and I didn’t notice a thing the day I stopped( but everybody is different I was very fortunate) you already got through the real physically painful part but if you want to feel like a normal human again to go to work and school I tapered from 12 to nothing by 2 mg every day ! If you can power through it though you could do it all the way girl if you were strong enough to go this long it won’t be much longer especially with the worst days behind you!! Congratulations on five days too, that’s rough man doing it cold turkey your so strong for that. I hope you know that you’re stronger then what you might feel In this very moment. Because that takes 100% strength.