Hey everyone! Just joined today

Glad to be here. 6 years 7 months 15 days sober. My poison was alcohol. I was on SG for about 4 1/2 years. Cannot wait to talk and get to know you! Hope to hear from anyone who was on SG too! ODAAT! Keep working it cause your so worth it!!

44 Likes

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your time sober.
I’m guessing SG was/is another site that helped you. Lots of good support and companionship for you here.
Not that long ago some peeps not sure who came over here from another site.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Karyn
This is a very supportive and loving community to be a part of. I find it a wonderful space to come and gain advice, knowledge, support and at times great distractions. I am among non judgmental friends who understand the addiction struggle.

Your time is very impressive! Great to have you hear with us. I do hope to see you around :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Great to meet you Karyn. Thats a great chunk of sober change you got there. Congratulations on all those ODAATs.
Welcome to our lovely community.
Don’t know what SG is but I’m sober and loving the new me. I already Google 3 things this morning before I finished my coffee. And I’m late for the gratitude thread. Gonna let this one slide for now.
Have a good read around. Join in when you’re comfortable
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Welcome Karyn! And congratulations on your 6+ years!! We had an influx of Sober Grid people awhile ago, so you will likely see some old and meet some new friends! :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome and so proud of you for being 6+ years sober! What an amazing accomplishment! The community here is bright, warm and welcoming. I hope you settle in nicely and continue your journey with us. :blush::green_heart:

4 Likes

Just chiming in a welcome . Glad to meet you :wave:

3 Likes

Hey @Karyn062017 welcome to the community. Congratulations on your sober time. Glad you’re here

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome & your kind words! I am definitely here to stay. SG is sober grid. I know they shut down and was just wondering if anyone was here from there. There are a few I keep in touch with daily. So happy to meet everyone!! Have a wonderful night! God bless!!

3 Likes

Welcome to this community Karyn. I’m also a Floridian! Please don’t hold that against me.

2 Likes

Just joined also and was on SG for a few years. Good to see a familiar face!

7 Likes

Welcome Karyn!

This community has helped me get rid of all my addictions, the only thing i haven’t worked on is my screen time lol

We’re very happy to have you with us <3

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and great work on those 6+ years! You are a legend! Sorry to hear that SG shut down, but I hope you will enjoy this forum similarly.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Karyn. Congratulations on your sober journey. What an inspirational milestone! I am a new member, in my first day of sobriety after 30 years of alcoholism with some other addictions mixed in during my past. Looking forward to moving ahead with my journey, alongside this wonderful community.

2 Likes

Welcome Steve glad you’re here.

2 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated…

1 Like

Welcome to TS @Karyn062017 and @Steve14 and hope to see you around the forum!

1 Like

Thank you!!!