Hey I’m new to this recovery group

Hi im new too this group, not new to recovery tho.
I’m currently on a maintenance script but struggle with the weekends when I get paid.
Im looking to get back to the reality of what life is like when im using because the denial is so ingrained.
Any support would be deeply appreciated.

14 Likes

Welcome here. Read around and see how others are staying on the sober path.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Adrian.
This is a wonderful place to be a part of. Lots of amazing advice and support on these threads and with this community. Here we are all familiar with the struggles of addiction. Take it ODAAT and just do what you can to keep pushing forward.

I find daily gratitude has really changed my mindset. Join us on the Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #7 thread

Also check out the daily check in thread…here you can check in as often as you need to help you stay accountable.

Checking in daily to maintain focus #69

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Adrian
What Jazzy and Tailee said.
Join in when your comfortable
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Welcome Adrian. Take it ODAAT & read around here on the app and see how things are. There’s lot of great people here and lots of love and support. Stay strong 🩵

2 Likes

This app is full of kindhearted supportive folks who understand the struggle and have great advice on how to stay sober. And a lot lot lot of support. Take it one step at a time. Hang out here it’s a great space to be.

2 Likes

Welcome :pray: check in daily

You can do it

Welcome Adrian

Welcome aboard hope you stick around :grinning: