Hey im new to this app

Im new hey im amber depressed a drunk drug addict that feels lost and is trying to find a way

3 Likes

hi amber, im glad you’re reaching out! that’s a big step and it takes a lot to do. I’m pretty new to this as well, but we can keep tabs on each other if you’d like!

1 Like

Amber happy to see you reaching out for some help. We are all here to support you anyway possible. Is treatment an option for you?

1 Like

Thank you guys means world to me ill be here for you both as well.

Welcome Amber
Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get and give support in my sobriety. Addiction is too tough to go it alone. We are stronger in numbers. And we are all worth it.
Lots of friendly people around always willing to help.
:pray:t2::heart:
Here are two good threads to start:

I hope to see you around.

2 Likes

Hi am new to this app too 6 month sober and 10 days !!! Longest I been in 43years so you can get out of self for 24 hours !!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 6 months Beth.
:pray:t2::heart:

Thank you means alot i really dont know how to respond yet im still learning how to use this app

1 Like

Hit the reply button on the bottom right if you want to reply to a specific person.

Hit the Blue reply button in the bottom middle of the thread to reply to the thread.

Keep asking questions. We were all knew once. Everyone is very helpful.

Thanks !!!

1 Like

You will if I did !!!

Hi there Amber and a warm welcome to you! :raising_hand_woman:
You will find youre way here, it’s not that difficult as it looks. Just be here much and it will become easy and you got more rights to use up here, like upload a foto for instance.
If you use the magnifying glass :mag_right: above you will find all the older treads you want to read. Just type in the subject.

See you around!

1 Like