1 Like

Thank you! Nice to see some names i recognise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heyy!! Glad to see your still here! See your walks on instagram :smiley:

1 Like

I remember you :slight_smile:
Welcome back, so glad you’re here.

1 Like

Welcome back Stormy. You’re always welcome here - you always belong.

The rollercoaster of addiction is exhausting. Eventually all of us reach a point where we realize that we can’t be two things: we can’t be here, in the world, but also be running to the numbness and escape of our addiction.

So… we come home.

It sounds like you want to find your home now. You’ve been spending years living in “Stormy” seas and now you want to find safe harbour. You can do this, and you will.

I’m glad you’re searching again. Keep searching and never, ever give up. Dig deep and resolve to do one thing, above all else: stay sober. Everything else flows from that.

There’s a lot of good resources here to learn about living sober and safe, and groups to join:

Resources for our recovery

Many have online options as well. You can just listen if you like. Having a community is important. In addiction we were alone. For years. In sobriety, we are in a community.

Good to see you S! Welcome back :innocent:

3 Likes

Welcome back. People come and go here, but the good thing is that you don’t have to and you can meet new people you’ll get on with even if the people you remember aren’t here. Hope you stick around. Nice to meet you too.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcomes back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi nice to see your back, take it easy, just a day at a time, keep moving forward

1 Like

Nice to see you’re back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back🙋

2 Likes

Welcome back to both @Stormy and @Bootz

YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 Likes

Hi Darren, I joined back in 2018. I can remember talking to you, briefly.

Congrats on your sobriety :clap:

2 Likes

Good to see you back buddy

1 Like

Heres to more great sober days :smiley:

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back, Stormy and @Bootz! Good to see ya. :blush:

2 Likes

Oh wow, welcome back @bootz, sorry you are feeling so discombobulated. I know a lot of humans are, including myself. :heart: Glad you are here!!

1 Like

I agree! And connection is so vital for a healthy happy existence…connection is vital and so necessary for my sobriety.

3 Likes

Welcome back @Bootz! So happy to see you connecting with all of us again. :blush:

1 Like