Hobbies and Interests

You certainly have alot of activites where so yoy find the time to do all of it pretty impressive

1 Like

Well that explains it then i was pretty impressed with your activity how long have you been using this site pretty good so far and yes i have to start increasing my hobbies and getting active again so thanks for the motivation

1 Like

Iā€™m still kinda going through the cocaine withdrawal as Iā€™m only on day #6 of no cocaine after 2+ years of daily use, but Iā€™ve started getting back into bodybuilding :smiley:

Once I feel like I can focus better and have more motivation, Iā€™m gonna start picking up coding again. Iā€™ve been coding since I was 12 years old, I love it! My latest project has been a ā€œrootless Android APK debugger!ā€ It kinda works in a really stupid way, like it will basically patch every Dalvik bytecode instruction to be able to have breakpoints, analyze the flow of the instructions, the variables at that point in time, etc. I have big plans for it, like being able to reconstruct an application without all of the flow obfuscation and stuff!

At work, I designed and coded a project called the ā€œbroken-node-detector.ā€ It basically runs a bunch of tests on each node in an OpenShift cluster to determine which ones are broken, since here at my company we have a lot of on-premise OpenShift clusters where the nodes in the lab OpenShift clusters break quite often. Itā€™s been saving me 2-3 hours every day, and the CaaS team is thinking of deploying it themselves! My boss put me in the weekly highlights for writing that project. I really wish I could open-source it, but sadly because I was developing it in my companyā€™s internal Gitlab, itā€™s now company property and not mine unfortunately. So, I canā€™t open-source it or else I could get sued by my corporation even though I designed it to be OSS in the first place. :crying_cat_face:

Iā€™m also thinking of getting an electric guitar soon and learn how to make metalcore music. Iā€™d love to be in a band one day!

1 Like

They arenā€™t all my hobbies. :hugs: It is a mash up list from old lists of other members hobbies.

1 Like