Holiday Decorations 2022

I managed to put up the decoration lights :star_struck::blush:

And I need vacations. Thanks to youtube I watch beach videos on TV. That’s the closest I come to travel … sigh.

17 Likes

Hey @Thirdmonkey

For some reason I seem to be invested in your Christmas preps lol

20 Likes

I am making that pizza!

9 Likes

Tree number ???

Getting her a real tree. Just started a tradition…get a small pine tree…its her favorite type…

18 Likes

Finally got around to putting up some decorations :crazy_face:

21 Likes

Do you have a ballroom??? That’s marvellous :star_struck:

4 Likes

Funny how you managed to do all that decorating from another state. Please do mine next. :laughing:
Wherever that is, it’s beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Daaaaaaaaaaamn dude, that is sweet!

4 Likes

Looks great! :dog:

3 Likes

Oh wow. That is stunning! So nice :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

These are lovely. So pretty and Christmassy with great sentimental value too :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

22 Likes

Dude I’m starting to believe you live in a castle! Are there even castles over there or is that Disneyland? :star2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
It’s pretty! How do you walk around? Smoking jacket? Three pointed hat tucked under your arm? Must be nice!

10 Likes

19 Likes

We need a Cribs episode so @Dazercat can show us around!!

11 Likes

My thought exactly. Then we can also see his getup. His walk in closets. His indoor shark fish tank. With real gem stones at the bottom.

Do you think he wears them diamond studded grillz? Or just the plain gold for weekdays I suppose.

All that fancy food he posts, they probably cook that for him in his own underground kitchen. Where the onsite cook and staff live.

5 Likes

I think it’s a hotel lobby… :joy::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Well that’s ONE possibile explanation! :christmas_tree::european_castle:

4 Likes

Tree’s up!

19 Likes

Its up! A little bigger than i thought :scream:

18 Likes