Holiday Decorations 2022

14 Likes

Thats a great tree!!

I live the train

1 Like

Thanks @Thirdmonkey i love the smell of it. Its a concolor - they smell orangey!

5 Likes

Nice! I bet the house smells amazing!! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Looks like I should have kept reading :laughing:

2 Likes

Going small this year.

I love Christmas lights in the morning with my coffee and quiet time. And a fire in the fireplace.

16 Likes

This is my beautiful couch table. I love to sit with the candles, calmly thinking about life and praying. It’s soothing :hugs:

17 Likes

Balsam Fir! I was working and sadly didn’t get to go with to pick it from the farm but I love it all the same. Very not productive at work today while starting to decorate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19 Likes

The warmed cat cave is the only place I’ve decorated so far.

21 Likes

So cute :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: Please give her snuggles from me :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Giving her a pet for you. Holiday card in the background to keep it on topic. :rofl:

16 Likes

My birthday is Jan 31 and I support this :100::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Omg i love this! It looks soo cozy for ur cat!

3 Likes

Super cute gingerbread house on my run today. Zoom in to see the huge candy! I’ll have to go back to that neighborhood in the dark cause a ton of houses were decorated but no lights on this early in the afternoon

14 Likes

A “castle” lit up for rhe season…they served great hot chocolate

18 Likes

HOW did you get a peek of my living room?? LOL :laughing:

3 Likes

Your priorities are on point.

2 Likes

Tiny tree with a kitty sniffing around it. Not decorated yet (due to kitty sniffing around) but it feels festive.

I buy a commemorative ornament every year since I’ve been married to sum up our year. This past January we adopted our two kitties (Bird and Water) so they are my ornaments this year. We’ll see if they leave the tree alone long enough for us to decorate.

12 Likes

13 Likes