Horrifically sober šŸ’€

Hey all, thought Iā€™d make a little section on here for anyone whose into horror/thriller/true crime books movies or shows.If anyone wants to share any recommendations, thatā€™d be great! :skull::blush:

8 Likes

Iā€™m also watching the series that just started on History channel. Tuesdays at 9c about HH Holmes and Jack the Ripper connection.

5 Likes

Another one

3 Likes

:open_mouth:whattttt Im checking that out forsure.
Weird that you brought him up, I literally was just watching a movie on netflix that was based off of his story, it wasnt great so Im not recommending it lol his story is scarier.
My next trip to barnes and noble Iā€™ll look for this book.

1 Like

I never knew you liked this stuff, this is freaking great.
Thanks!

1 Like

The 2003 version. Is creepier than the original

2 Likes

Okay one moreā€¦

This is a really hard read.

5 Likes

Is this the one with jessica beil??I do love that one, Iā€™ve been searching for it forever to buy and bought the original by accident I was so bummed. The horror section at best buy sucks. Where can I find this one?

1 Like

I heard of this book havent read it but my mom has.Whats it about?

You can get Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) on Amazon. Itā€™s an add on itemā€¦spend $25 and add this for $5. The 1994 version has Matthew McConaughey and Renee Zellweger in itā€¦really good
A Child Called It, by Dave Pelzer, is an autobiography of a young boy who is starved, beaten, and tortured by his mother. Despite this terrible beginning he manages to turn his life around. David uses his faith, a positive attitude, and determination to survive his motherā€™s abuse.

I love true crime/thriller/horror! Helter Skelter is a good one. Itā€™s about the Manson Family murders. Written by the prosecuting attorney I believe. Itā€™ll give you chills!
Hush on Netflix is a good movie.

1 Like

Hold up, whhhhattt matthew McConaughey, sold.hahaha &thanks Ill add it to my cart

That sounds like a really good book to read.

1 Like

Im halfway through the book about Charles Mansons life, but Ive yet to see the movie.Where can I find it?

Umā€¦hell yeah!!

Will def contribute to this when I have more time!!

1 Like

Thought Id share this funny shit with my fellow horror fans.

4 Likes

Oh, no sorry. Itā€™s a book.

1 Like

Lol! My neighbor is hands down one of the worst. Iā€™d be over the moon if she moved!

1 Like

Hahaha dontcha just love crappy neighbors?Mine yell at eachother all day long and treat their dog horribly.

1 Like

Ooooooh okay I havent read that one this is the one Im currently on

1 Like

Oh, how sad for their dog :slightly_frowning_face:. Mine likes to make bogus complaints to the property manager about us and if she doesnā€™t get her way sheā€™ll call 911. Basically she does not tolerate any type of sound coming from her neighbors after 930 pm. Sheā€™s called the police on us 3 times because our bedroom TV ā€œwas too loudā€. The last time she called, we didnā€™t even have our TV on! Sheā€™s just a crabby hermit lady who doesnā€™t understand that living in an apartment means youā€™ll have to deal with other peopleā€™s noise sometimes. She thinks she runs our 4 flat building because sheā€™s been here the longest. Thankfully, after months of harassment from her, we had a sit down with her and the property manager to try and work things out. We were happy to talk with her because weā€™ve done nothing wrong and funny that neither of the other neighbors have complained about us. We havenā€™t had any encounters since then so I think the property manager told her she had to deal with living around other people and leave us alone. Fun times! :grin: