Horrifically sober šŸ’€

Iā€™ll have to check that one out!

The series Grimm. One of my all time favorites. It just ended after many seasons. Takes place in my hometown of Portland, Oregon.

1 Like

Sounds like a nightmare neighbor ugh
I dont understand why people do stuff like that I mean I can understand if you were loud everynight but she sounds like shes dillusional and a pain in the ass.
Time to go buy that michael myers mask lmao

Have you ever seen Fear Thy Neighbor on investigation discovery?I love that channel.People get pretty crazy in real life.

You know about Grimm!!!I LOVE THAT SHOW.When I first started I rolled my eyes because my husband suggested it and we rarely have the same taste in shows, plus the main actor sucked on the first episode and then get suddenly got way better it was great. I watched almost all of it except for the last season.I was waiting for my husband to watch it but after months of him saying not yet he finally confessed he hates last seasons of his favorite shows and told me I can watch it without him.

Lolā€¦ yes, I know and love it! Not only the show, but since leaving the Pacific Northwest nearly 17 years ago, it was like going home everytime I watched the show!

That must have been cool :blush:Ive never been there but Ive been thinking of visiting portland possibly this year.Seems like such a cool place.

I love crime shows/movies and am a huge horror fan!! Youā€™ve got to check out Hannibal (the tv show). Fantastic! Also I just watched ā€œMommy Dead and Dearestā€ on HBO and it was fascinating! I followed that story when it was in the news but the documentary went much deeper.

1 Like

I feel like we briefly chatted about this before - but I recently read Life After Death by Damien Echols. It was really good. I knew about the West Memphis Three case for a while but I didnā€™t really delve in until I picked up the book. After I read the book I watched West of Memphis (dir by Peter Jackson) and the HBO series Paradise Lost - also about the case.

The weird part is - I had forgotten where it took place. Reading the book while being stationed less than an hour from where Damien was (wrongfully) on death row for many years is so surreal!

1 Like

Yes, she is! And yes, Iā€™ve seen that show and I love ID! Lol. I no longer have cable so I catch what shows I can on Hulu. Right now Iā€™m watching ā€œA Crime to Rememberā€. I also like ā€œObsession: Dark Desiresā€; talk about some crazy people! There was one episode where a lady had a psycho neighbor who was obsessed with her :fearful::scream:

1 Like

I dont remember any of these but Im glad you brought it up again :grin:
Im totally looking into it today.

1 Like

I dont have hulu :slightly_frowning_face:I have netflix and amazon maybe I can try to find it on one of those.

I used to watch this show called stalker but it got canceled right before we found out if someone was dead. So lame!

1 Like

Sweet I passed by those shows but never watched them i wasnt sure now Im going to give them a shot :blush:Thanks!

Iā€™m not sure how much I like ā€œhorrorā€ but I have been on a crime thriller kick with my novels lately. Nothing too scary or stressful but more fun solving the crime type. I think they might fall under ā€œthrillerā€ā€¦ish.

I think my kind of ā€œhorrorā€ is things like The Mothman Prophecies. It has its moments but for the most part was still watchable. I think I like the more cerebral kind of scary that greusome or psychotic. I also like The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

BUTā€¦I did really enjoy watching the tv show of The Exorcist. Not the movie though. LOL

1 Like

I remember watching the exorcist at a friends sleepover in middle school.Scary as heck lol

Whats the mothman prophecies about?
I like crime solving stuff too. Have you ever seen criminal minds?

Oooo, The Mothman Prophecies is loosely based on a true story of a town in West Virginia. The bridge collapsed into the river resulting in many deaths but there were stories about people getting premonition-type messages. The movie is a fictional telling of where those messages came fromā€¦the ā€œMothmanā€.

It is so good. It is earie. But it isnā€™t scary.

And it has Richard Gere in it who is so easy on the eyes. :wink:

3 Likes

What!!I lived in West virginia for almost two years, now Im super intrigued. I saw a lot of homes out there that are rundown and its kinda creepy .
I heard alot about wv being haunted and there was a cemetery pretty much in my backyard.Im so finding this!

1 Like
1 Like

Currently searching for it thanks!! :blush:

They finally added season 12 of Criminal Minds on netflix!!!

1 Like

I just watched that last weekend! Crazy story. I feel bad for the girl and hope she doesnā€™t turn out like her mom.

1 Like