Horrifically sober πŸ’€

They do?SWEET.
I actually have started it from the beginning, Ive seen most episodes except the newest ones I just wanted to watch them all in order to get the full story, I feel like theres always something I discover when watching a series over again.

1 Like

Im currently reading this right now.I believe its the newest edition, with alot of added parts, I dont notice because I never read the first one.Either way stephen king is my favorite author of all time. His stories are incredible as are the movies and tv shows based on his books.

1 Like

Omg I just watched The Shining and I’m hooked I don’t used to like horror movies but I’m in now lol any recommendation?

1 Like

Weird but I havent seen it and I know its up there on the list. I keep thinking Im gonna get to it but I havent yet
Uhh depends on what type of scary you like.lol
Do you like serial killer/people killing scary or do you like ghost/demonic scary?

People killing scary:
The purge(not the first one, but #2 and #3)
You’re Next (unexpectedly badass)
The Devils Rejects & House of 1000 corpses (serial killer family thats comedic but psycho and satanic)
The strangers

Ghost/spirit movies:
Sinister
Insidious
Thirteen ghosts

Cabin in the woods( is a bit dofferent it kinda has everything in it.)

Those are just off the top of my head for movies.

1 Like

Or any other scary movie/true crime show.

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

20210414_201058

5 Likes

:joy::joy: I love this!

1 Like

Both of those books were a hard read. He went through so much

I think I just found my spirit animal thread, I’m like hardcore horror flick junkie stuff.

2 Likes

I had to look for this thread and post some stuff haha

1 Like

Anyone a fan of Ari Asters films Hereditary and Midsommar? Or Jordan Peeles films? I cant wait to see NOPE this summer!

4 Likes

Midsommar was insane!

3 Likes

I love Ari Aster films!

2 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Bob zombie

6 Likes