Horror movies

The month is upon us. For those who like a scare, how do we use it to keep clean?

7 Likes

Think about my life a few months ago? :rofl:

10 Likes

More seriously, I’m not sure really. Been trying to focus more on the positive than the spooky. Got a good amount of that already!

I do like throwing up the decorations and getting a good costume together though. Maybe mad scientist this year to spook the trick or treaters… :ghost: :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

Halloween is not realy a thing here (except for all the shops, bars…who do everything to make some extra money) but I do enjoy a good horror movie so any suggestions are welcome!
A hot cup of tea and a good horror movie against the recent rainy autumn weather sounds like a good plan to me :grinning:

2 Likes

I thought to allow a stress valve. Sorry.

Haha, that’s good too!

Hey, this is great! You remind me we used to have a lot of traditions back home in October. Man, it’s been a long time…

Huluween! So many classics and Indies and pop culture movies to choose from!

5 Likes

Coming up on my 10 year anniversary this month. Our tradition is to watch Friday the 13th, part 1 and 3. Also big fan of Rob Zombie’s Halloween movies.

1 Like

My GF and I have been watching a horror movie every night since September 20th or so (started early…)

Love of horror movies was one of our first bonds, so its something we are both enjoying. Now with hockey season starting and baseball playoffs going on, will derail it here and there, but we still have plans to watch a movie most nights up to Halloween.

Just got the new 4K blu-ray reissue of “Halloween”, along with 2, 4, and 5 on blu ray. Looking forward to queuing up those bad boys towards the end of the month.

3 Likes

Love 4&5. Hell I love 6. I love RZ take. What else do you like?

Halloween is not a big thing here. Only my neighbours who are from the US celebrate it every year and scare the hell out of me every time :sweat_smile::skull:
But when it get’s darker outside I love to cuddle up in my blanket and watch horror movies and everything witch related :woman_mage:

2 Likes

I feel the same way. Watching the collector

Goodbye luv

I recently watched “creep” don´t know if you know it it´s very simple made but (like the titel hinted) it really creeped me out. I just learned that there´s a part two…maybe I´ll watch that this weekend :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll add it to my list. Im introducing my 12 and 13 year olds to all the classics this weekend! The Birds, House on Haunted Hill, House of Was, etc.

1 Like

I’m pretty stoked on the new Michael Myers flick. Not to mention Danny McBride being one of the writers so it should be interesting to say the least.

3 Likes

Love me old John Carpenter horror. Halloween and the Fog.

7 Likes

4 and 5 are awesome, and I love the RZ remakes, even if his H2 gets kinda weird.

Other horror movies I love…The Shining (favorite movie of all time), Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Candyman, Dawn of the Dead…

I just bought a house and am doing my entire home office w/ horror stuff. These posters just came in the mail last month:

8 Likes

Damn his movies are so good.

Add “The Thing” and “Escape from New York” to the list of kick-ass John Carpenter films. I dressed as Snake Plissken last Halloween.

1 Like