Horse thief fun

So a alcoholic horse thief quits drinking for good. What is he now?

1 Like

If he had sex with the horse he would be the Florida man. However, if the alcoholic horse thief sobers up he is still a horse thief albeit sober.

1 Like

Damn you Tomi. Why would it matter where the horse is from.

2 Likes

Clearly a horse rapist

1 Like

I never said he was from Florida ya big dummy. Never once did I describe the horse theifs residency.

1 Like

I hate you!

1 Like

You and Bama deserve each other.

1 Like

He’s a horse thief, unless he’s from Florida. Then he’s a horse rapist. And he also probably ate the horse.

1 Like

Why was he stealing alcoholic horses? Seems sober horses would be better.

4 Likes

Arrggggggggggh I giveth up!

1 Like

No that would make the horse thief a NY transplant living in Florida.

And Tomi and Derek had sex with the horse. The horse thief was disgusted and CHANGED his life using the aforementioned 12 STEPS.

Tomi and Derek tragically died in a high mileage European car while towing Tomi’s girlfriend and the horse.

The End !

And Tomi thought it happened in Florida.

The End you bastard!

Does the horse like carrots?

1 Like

I have never been so confused and entertained at the same time.

2 Likes

What’s funny is this thread is a great demonstration of the allegory @Forged is alluding to.

So somehow this became it’s own thread. For me abstinence from drinking was not enough the character defects were still there. I am a member of AA and we do something called step work and it really works on our character defects.

Abstaining alone from your doc will not make you a better person but sober not using can get you to working on it.

Is it an Arabian horse?

The Chargers are going to really suck this year Gabe. Really suck!

1 Like

Ha. What’s new?