How do you like your coffee?

I like coffee, but I’m out of coffee. Gonna be a rough day.

2 Likes

Awesome! Im excited to know what you think of it! They use a light roast with all their flavored beans, which I love because I’m snobbishly partial to light roasts in general. This particular roasting company air roasts their beans too, which gives the resulting beverage a slightly different mouth feel, in my opinion. Its great with a touch of heavy cream, though I drank it black most of the time, when I drank coffee.

Seriously, geekishly excited for you to try it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Black, brewed in a French press.

4 Likes

I’m excited to try it. I’m used to drinking my coffee with flavored cream but I definitely plan on using a light unflavored cream to enjoy the flavor of this coffee.

1 Like

How do I like my coffee??

Like me!

Sweet and full of spunk!

Hahaha, sorry I had too…

I like coffee any way as long as it has a little flavor, cream or milk and stevia but not too much because I want to actually TASTE my coffee.

3 Likes

Black. 1 travel mug each day.

4 Likes

Early and often.

3 Likes

Uuuuummmm, SO going to try this!

2 Likes

Regular ass Maxwell House with sugar free Italian sweet cream, for the first 6 hours of the day.

2 Likes

I like mine (my “camping” special)

With a packet of hot chocolate and 2 frozen cubes of milk

2 Likes

Strong and black with 5 drops of vanilla flavo drops.

3 Likes

That sounds delicious. I’m gonna try that next time I’m camping :innocent:

I like my coffee black, but it has to be good coffee. Mass-production coffee (the kinds that come pre-ground in big containers in grocery stores) - that coffee, I have to take with milk or cream, and sugar.

1 Like

Freezing milk in an ice cube tray is the best thing ever. I hate hot, hot, hot coffee and always put an ice cube in it with my milk…one day it hit me…freeze the darn milk

2 Likes

I like my coffee With Hazelnut cream

2 Likes

2 sugars, or a squirt of honey.

2 Likes

I been drinking Hazelnut coffee black with a shot of instant espresso.

2 Likes

@Chiron…Omg that blueberry coffee is awesome!
I put a little cream in it and just wow. I even like it black which is unheard of for me. My husband even made a comment that he’s never seen me drink coffee without any cream until this one. Best recommendation ever. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m so glad you tried it and liked it!

1 Like

With sugar and french vanilla creamer

1 Like

Pull out the leggings and uggs. It’s pumpkin spice season

1 Like