How do you like your coffee?

2 cream, no sugar. Cream, not milk. Milk is for tea, not coffee.

My favorite is some southern pecan creamer and dassit :coffee:

Just black

1 Like

Dark roast. Always black. It’s supposed to wake you up. It’s not dessert.

Dark Roast actually has less caffeine than a blonde roast, I knew a guy who was like a Starbucks coffee expert he was telling me about it, dark roasts get cooked longer essentially taking caffeine out of it, it’s designed for flavor not energy, I love dark roasts I just don’t drink them in the morning

4 Likes

Damn really? I been going about this all wrong then. Thanks. Probably why I’m still so fuckin tired all day long. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Fury @Jasty2 That’s not necessarily true. The caffeine difference is not significant.

Kicking horse coffee puts it well:
if measured by weight, caffeine content is virtually equal in light roast and dark roast coffee . But, if measured by scoop, light roast coffee will have oh-so-slightly more caffeine, since the beans are denser than a darker roast. Because they’ve been roasted longer, dark roasts have less mass.

5 Likes

Love me some kicking horse blends, by the way, very flavorful stuff!

2 Likes

yea, there’s coffee in there! i make a french press full of coffee and blend everything together. totally like golden milk. its so yummy - but maybe an acquired taste, so try it a few days.

2 Likes

I always want my coffee in a trash pail sized cup :rofl:

1 Like

Who knew??? Thanks.

“I like my sugar with coffee and cream!!”

• Beastie Boys, Intergalactic

Seriously though, Café Bustelo with a touch of French vanilla creamer.

1 Like

Italian style, milk, no sugar! :call_me_hand:t2::coffee:

4 Likes

You know, I actually meant to link this to you back in December, but completely spaced it. :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Blueberry coffee is awesome. I used to order some from Finland before I found this local source.

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you for thinking about me! Now I have to try it. Placed my order. :laughing:

1 Like

I like my coffee dark & bitter (aka. Ex wife/husband coffee)

2 Likes

I like coffee, but I’m out of coffee. Gonna be a rough day.

2 Likes

Awesome! Im excited to know what you think of it! They use a light roast with all their flavored beans, which I love because I’m snobbishly partial to light roasts in general. This particular roasting company air roasts their beans too, which gives the resulting beverage a slightly different mouth feel, in my opinion. Its great with a touch of heavy cream, though I drank it black most of the time, when I drank coffee.

Seriously, geekishly excited for you to try it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Black, brewed in a French press.

4 Likes

I’m excited to try it. I’m used to drinking my coffee with flavored cream but I definitely plan on using a light unflavored cream to enjoy the flavor of this coffee.

1 Like