How is everyone feeling today?

I’m back feeling a bit normal now, after my momentary lapse of judgement over the weekend. Spent the whole if yesterday thinking back at the things i said and did… shudders

Anyway, hopefully this will be the kick up the backside i needed to get serious about being sober! Things can only get better from now, eating right and exercising to keep my mind off overthinking…

How is everyone else doing today? Hope you’re all well x

Current situ :two_hearts:

14 Likes

Ive got a waterleak somewhere in my house, waiting for the plumber, now lots and lots of anxiety.

1 Like

The shame, regret and anxiety subsides over time but just remember it all returns again if you take that drink

You doing anything nice today? Celebrate your sober time with a milkshake or smoothie :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m back from vacation in vegas… return to work tomorrow. Just want to enjoy a sober day. There was a 3 house explosion in my neighborhood many affected by it so anexity is on a thousand. Just want to spend the day appreciating my blessings

1 Like

So true. We used to say in the Marines: One oh shit wipes out a hundred attaboys.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m strung out…

2 Likes

Beautiful. :green_heart:

1 Like

Sorry I’ve not replied to anyone, ive been called into work! Mo’ money mo’ problems :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope everyone is coping as best they can, like @Kimmies0883 count your blessing,people. In today climate is easy to get caught up in the doom & gloom!

Happy to be up and out of bed today! Big love to you all x

2 Likes

Feeling great this morning. Got a new fancy mattress and after one night, no morning back pain!:smiley: Going for a bike ride​:muscle::+1:

3 Likes

im feeling pretty good

got a headake though

at 7:15 this evening ill be completeing my first full week sober and cigg free :slight_smile:

1 Like

waiting until the end of the day to tell my boss i quit. i love my job and coworkers but moving on to work for myself… a bit nervous but confident in my decision

3 Likes

yessss! Hope everything goes well, if you feel like leaving is the best option for you absolutely go for it! The best things in life usually require you to leave your comfort zone. Ill be leaving my job soon, its only thing stepping in the way of a happy, healthy life! GO YOU :two_hearts:

Back to day 1 (alcohol) I feel bad. Things need to change but how many times do I say this and how many more chances will I get? I am feeling sorry for myself. Will give it another go

1 Like

Feeling good except i have been craving a cold one not going to do it just weird when I first started i didn’t want to know anything about it now its like cripping up on me, gonna be just like the water boy mom telling him thats the devil lmao!

1 Like

Feeling good :ok_hand:

Feeling tired. Early morning shift at work.
Feeling anxious about situations that I can’t really control or force people to do or say what you wan’t (even tho their my parents).
Having a hard time with that.
Glad to be sober!

Today was rough.
Felt extremely overwhelmed. Am trying to work
Through things with my mom and it’s just so ugly.
I was short in patience and super withdrawn today.
I reallyyyyyy wanted to drink. I walked away, and took a
Shower instead.

Most days it’s one day at a time, today was seconds then mins .

Keep hanging tough everyone :black_heart: thank you for the inspiration.

1 Like

A little nervous bc I have an appointment at the dentist today :grimacing:

what mattress did you get? Looking for a good one. I’m a side sleeper.

1 Like

Hey. I got the Sleepys Curve from Mattress Firm. I paid just under $600, but it’s half off right now. Memory foam. Helps my lower back pain.

1 Like