How it works physical - Roadmap to recovery

You are giving me goosebumps. I made 90 days this week. And trust me that wall is going to stick with you for a bit. See it as if it were a gift. A confirmation that you are doing the right thing in your life.
I am happy that allready some fellows have seen the same power in this video I had when they showed it to me in the clinic.

I am just starting my stepwork with NA. If boredom is killing you. It might be an idea to start reading allready and working towards the steps.

5 Likes

@Here.I.am the video is at the top of this thread. Really helped me understand what is going on in my brain. Iā€™m definitely at the Wall. Looks like Iā€™ll be here for a few more months. Appreciate your encouragement!

2 Likes

@PainIntoEmpowerment hi I saw your post this video mifhthelp you understanding the symptoms your going true maybe.
Stay strong keep sharing :pray:

1 Like

@Sober50 this video really helped me understand the stages of recovery. Sounds like you are hitting the wall. Itā€™s best to press on. I at 75 days and it does get better.

2 Likes

Thank you. Appreciate it.

1 Like

@msantana4 this video really helped me understand what my body is going through. Iā€™m on day 81 and have been feeling what you described about the cravings. Donā€™t give in! Stay the course. PM me if you want. Never crave alone!!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will definitely watch this today.

3 Likes

I love that you keep linking people to the video, talking of helpfull tools rightā€¦

1 Like

@Swam if you have an half hour to spare watch this video, it can give some insights on your recovery and how you feel.

1 Like

@Lynnmarie_Bailey. You asked for suggestion in your post. Watch this one and read the replies above. It might be of service to you.

@SaffyBlue hi Laura, watch this is you have the time or when your dwelling in this bad thoughts.
It might help you since it have helpt others.

@SeanyBoy. Sean! This video has been eminent for my recovery. It might help you set a timeline for the physical and mental phases we go true. Take the time and watch it :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me in this dude! Iā€™ll check it out as soon as I get home from work today, I look forward to it :grin:

2 Likes

@Jay6 check this out. It will answer your questions on what set you of. And believe me when I say this to shall passā€¦
It is your brain not giving you the dopamine you are used to for a bit. Itā€™s part of recovery.
Please watch the video and what helped me alot is making a timeline.

Goodluck fellow!

4 Likes

Hey @AnonymousD this video really helped me and could also help you understand your sleep issues right now. It gave me hope that things will get better with time!

3 Likes

@chanel313 hereā€™s the video I mentioned. It really helped me. Hope it helps you too!

1 Like

Because I really do keep my wordā€¦:coffee::older_woman::tv: Friday night spent rightā€¦ :grin: Thank you so much for ALL that you doā€¦ Youā€™re helping peopleā€¦ :blush::100::100::100:

1 Like

Yo man! Je bent goed bezig altijd op de forum!
Ik lees vaak je post en comments ā€¦welke stap zit je?

1 Like

Hi Melissa! Good for you :slight_smile:

Andā€¦ People are helping me :heart: it is such a 2 way street. People who win, people who relapse I learn from every single one of us.

1 Like

Hi Ramon, Iā€™ll sent you a private message so we can speak Dutch :wink:.