How it works physical - Roadmap to recovery

@Alicia1 here’s the video I mentioned to you. It’s great.

1 Like

@Jennifer1 here it is. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Great video. I need to rewatch. Posting to remind myself. LOL

2 Likes

Lets put this topic back on top for any newcomers to the page.

1 Like

@Char281990. Take 30 to understand whats going on in your system.

1 Like

@goldenhour this is the video.

Good luck!

I wrote down the fases according tocmy clesntime. It helped!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I finally have some quiet time to myself. I’m about to watch it! (and thanks for taking the time to link this for me. I really do appreciate it. :heart:)

1 Like

Hi, i just believe any newcomer has the chance to get clean and the first time comes free… A second or third run weigh so much heavier.
Sobif one puts in the effort to understand the disease they surely have a fighting chance to stack those days into a pile :pray:. I’m 16 months clean today. For me this app and a twelve step program saved my ass from losing it.
Have you thought of visiting meetings?

This one runs 24/7 if you feel like it, join in i am there a couple times a week to.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this vidéo, it was vers interesting

1 Like

Happy to hear :heart: keep sharing this with other newcomers and people who have it tough after the first stretch. :pray:

Just at the right time. Really helpful. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Going to watch this tonight, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thank you!! I will definitely check that out. I had been going to meetings in person, but for the past month, I’ve been so busy, that I haven’t had the time to attend. This is something I could actually do. I know it’s important to set aside time for my recovery…especially lately.

1 Like

True that… If i skip a week of meetings. It is like not taking medicine for a week.

2 Likes

I definitely will be watching this again soon, I watched it at the beginning but feel like I need another check-in with it.

Thank you for sharing

I couldn’t get the link up above to work but I did find that same video on you tube. I need to watch it again:

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this Lisa I would really like to watch this again too :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate that

1 Like

You are awesome @Lisa07 I hated that the vid was took down!!!

1 Like

I can’t thank you enough for the original link. That video gives such a clear explanation of what to expect and I don’t understand why it was taken down.

Edit… that’s strange. I can get it on you tube but it won’t link here anymore.

1 Like