How many days y'all? (Part 1)

I’m thirty days clean

197 Likes

Welcome! And way to go! Keep up the good work! I am at almost 11 days clean and sober :slight_smile:

60 Likes

That’s good, I’m still trying to figure out what to do with my free time

26 Likes

127 days didnt think id make it this far :blush:

@A-Aron1 congratulations on 30 days thats a great achievement and takes alot to get there, be very proud of yourself.
@Butterflymoonwoman congratulations on 11 days you got this, im proud your fighting this with everything you have im here for you :hugs:

51 Likes

Thank you…

7 Likes

Almost yr been sober in March be yr

40 Likes

On my third day man.

68 Likes

Today and only today I am 1500 days sober. Life is truly better without alcohol. Celebrate all the milestones along the way no matter how small they seem now, I wouldn’t be here without picking up every single one of them one day at a time. Congrats everyone for one more day sober.

February 19, 2024
Two years later and still going. 2248 days sober, but today, today is the day that matters.

108 Likes

Well done everyone doing great

28 Likes

9 days today. I know it’s just a start!!!:

49 Likes

I’m on Day 29 today :slightly_smiling_face:

38 Likes

Day 135 :pray:t2:

31 Likes

I’m on my day 2…So technically one day I guess.

A whole day of feel good feelings, no shame or regrets.

55 Likes

Day 80 sober. @A-Aron1 besides not having the hangovers. Having all that free time is the best part. Enjoy it.:v:

30 Likes

11 days. Longest I’ve gone without drinking in 10 years. I feel great. I don’t feel like a crazy person anymore. I just hope I can keep it up.

56 Likes

Awe thanks girl!!! We are in this together :heart: So proud of you too!!!

3 Likes

Day 136, it’s been a fucking rollercoaster, but I’m alive, I’m sober and I’m the best me that i have ever been. (Longest sober streak since I was a kid 20+ years ago)

37 Likes

3 days and counting :blush: determined this time

44 Likes

Day 4 —— Such a rough ride :flushed: But worth it in the end :muscle::heart:

48 Likes

142 days today… :pray:

25 Likes