How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Day 1. First day of the rest of your life and all that. :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Right here with you, @grannyweatherwax . :people_hugging: You can do this! So glad you’re here!

3 Likes

647 :pray:t2::woman_cartwheeling:t2::heart:

6 Likes

@BirdyP thank you, much appreciated. :pleading_face: I’m hoping a community of sorts will help to hold me accountable and motivate me to continue. I’ve tried and given up so many times. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME MY FRIEND! You WILL see day 7 – use all your tools - stay logged on here and read through the posts— whatever it takes when the urges start (if they start). 1st week is the most difficult and you can continue onwards to the next milestone.
We are in this together :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! This is a wonderful support system filled with amazing folks who are all in your corner.
I find that the following thread is very useful to keep us accountable… Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

Best of luck on your journey - hope to see you around!

2 Likes

One year and 200 days today.

8 Likes

mood-achievement

4 Likes

Hey Thomas ---- hows it going? One week down? Hope you are having a great sober day!

1 Like

@JazzyS dedicated to you :hugs:

9 Likes

Look at you man - 1/2 way through day 7 – you ROCK!
you-got-this-1

2 Likes

1,325 days.

Another 25 days down.

:first_quarter_moon_with_face::butterfly::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

You have a whole week down now Thomas, I’m delighted for you :people_hugging: Keep going steadily. Be mindful, and spiritually connected. It will quieten the noise of temptation, and will give you peace.

When I feel bad or guilty about the way I lived my life before my sobriety, I don’t have to look too hard before I am corrected.

[Mark 2:17]

"Those who are healthy don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Have a blessed day friend :heart:

2 Likes

@JazzyS ,:hugs:

1 Like

@Binx thank you for your great advice. Union of prayers. I am in day 8

4 Likes

Fantastic Thomas, you really do have this :slightly_smiling_face::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Keep going and reaching out for support on here, we are a community to help one another.

2 Likes

:hugs::blush: yes! I pray for a new beginning

2 Likes

Day 8 ending. Calm and peaceful day

4 Likes

Im 32 days clean!

6 Likes