How many days y'all? (Part 1)

11 days clean and happy for it

9 Likes

You’re doing it! Nice work :slightly_smiling_face::raised_hands:

1 Like

Going on day 3… I have to go buy groceries so I pray :pray: and hope to stay strong :muscle: and stay away from the alcohol section. I want to break this infernal cycle. It is nice and sunny :sunny: so I plan to go for a nice walk later today. Happy Tuesday to everyone :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Happy Tuesday to you too, I’m back on day 3 myself, stay strong too

4 Likes

@McAllister 11534 days— absolutely inspirational
@RosaCanDo 600 days! Remarkable
@JayP 11 days- you are making this happen
@Law1 and @Alice13 day 3 and counting…beginning is tough but it does get better
9a08224dd63aafab234eb3059cd466df

6 Likes

@Bomdhil How is day 14 treating you Thomas?

I did want to suggest that you should think about posting daily on the Checking in daily to maintain focus #54 thread – it has really helped me stay accountable and or join us on the 100 day SOBER challenge! – Just a thought :thinking:You are doing great as is but more motivation in the early stages never hurt.
Have a great sober day

2 Likes

Katie, I am so proud of you, friend. Choosing to get clean is tough, but I promise that you’ll NEVER regret this decision. This is a great place & I hope you stick around. I’m new as well. It takes a village to keep an addict clean. None of us can do this by ourselves. We need each other. Establishing a sense of community & support is extremely important when it comes to recovery. You’re doing amazing just by being here & being clean. The early days of recovery are truly the hardest, so don’t forget to be proud of yourself. 🫶🏻:sunflower::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you! I am glad I found this app and am grateful for the support I am finding from people like you!! Another day sober is a good day!

2 Likes

:grin:

10 Likes

First few are hard! I reset I think 5 times before I got to where it stuck, on day 12 now, you can do it!

4 Likes

Way to go Jay!!! You are rocking this sobriety thing… So happy for you
download (1)

4 Likes

Jazzy you are quite the cheerleader haha , happy to see you around the forums and for many more years to come

4 Likes

Thanks Jay - we are stronger together and Need each other in our sobriety journey
snoopy-cheerleader

4 Likes

Yes Ma’am! (Hope I got that right correct me if I got that wrong ha)

So glad I found this forum

2 Likes

LOL – you made me laugh – yes you are correct
another thing i’ve loved about this community - we know we are talking with another human being but a lot of the times we don’t know gender, age, etc — A great reminder that addiction affects us all and we are all brothers and sisters in our fight for a better healthier life

3 Likes

You’re right about that, addiction knows no gender, just as sobriety and success

My cats might disagree with me but w/e lol

2 Likes

9 days sober today. Just found and joined this website also today.

15 Likes

@JazzyS am going to follow your advice

this has felt like the longest 30 days of my life, but feeling proud that i stuck it out

10 Likes

awe - you made my day!

sddefault

5 Likes