How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

13,300 days!!

11 Likes

192 later today… grateful for every single one.

10 Likes

you never lose your sober days… you just change your sobriety date.

3 Likes

28 days for me

6 Likes

46 down! Longest streak ever!

9 Likes

13days n feeling staying strong deffo helping having work tho watching my mates who can’t in this shit 3rd lock down
Well done all here

10 Likes

Yal!! I’m so excited & it’s hard to not run up to er’body or post on social media I did 30days!! I’m looking forward to more days & to get out of the fog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I’m back here after being away for almost 9 months. just 2 days clean from meth now. it totally sucks. i feel like shit, but i have to stop.

2 Likes

9 days, and first weekend down! <3

6 Likes

I was there 8 days ago, you can do this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

11 days off of meth

13 Likes

8 days. And my mind has already started to entertain the thought but never give up

6 Likes

Just made 30 days for me.

7 Likes

just keep swimming

8 Likes

I need to start doing treats/rewards :thinking::thinking: Maybe jeep parts :joy:

2 Likes

90 days! Excited for all the good things that have happened working a program so far, but bummed I have to wait another 3 months for a chip.

12 Likes

5757 days, and still the most important one is today. I’ve been following the same program as @Ray_M_C_Laren. It’s one that works well for many folks.

11 Likes

Day 6 sober. I must be patient and gentle with myself.

6 Likes

Less than 5 minutes in after a horrible New Years relapse. I fucked up. Gotta start somewhere, I suppose. Just holding onto that feeling I had when I was doing fine. :disappointed:

7 Likes

@littlemisschatterbox thank you so much :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes