How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

@BrownCow please don’t give up!!! I am a constant relapser but being in the fight increased the days of sobriety

2 Likes

1026 sober. 42? Tobacco free

9 Likes

Day 371, today is 53 week sober from alcohol.

8 Likes

Day 3. I had a dream last night of drinking. I’ve noticed the more I stress about something the more vivid the dream is. Yesterday it was about my snake being killed after stressing about the 6 hour drive of moving him.

Anyways, I’m feeling good. This next week won’t be too difficult. My trigger is going to be when I get to my mom’s where I’m moving to on the 17th. She tries to support me but she is a HEAVY drinker herself and just asking me to have one triggers the idea. “What does one hurt?” I have told her that she doesn’t help at all but she doesn’t get it.

The longest I’ve gone without is 2 months. I want a full year but even writing that I’m already like, no 3 months sounds good.

I have a long road ahead of me :crazy_face:

7 Likes

14 Likes

I have 26 days!!

11 Likes

10 days…

9 Likes

You can do it. 1 day, 1 choice at a time.

4 Likes

Congratulations Tim, 26 days of sobriety is a big deal. keep reaching out and staying connected here on Talking Sober. Proud of you my friend, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

13 Days sober, how far are you into your sobriety?

14 Likes

Congratulations on almost 2 weeks…I am day 18

7 Likes

One year and 12 days. And it feels great. Good luck on your journey. But remember to take it one day at a time. You don’t have to quit drinking for a year today! My biggest tool is coming on here to the Daily Gratitude list. EVERY FREAKIN MORNING. I have so much to be grateful for when I’m sober.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

I would be happy to be there day 1 for me. Great job!

6 Likes

9 months and 1 day today! :heart:

7 Likes

Yay for 13 days… 19 for me! Let’s do this! :+1:

7 Likes

Day 37. One day at a time

5 Likes

413 days for gaming, about an hour for all other recreational screen usage

5 Likes

Day 31. Its tough but worth it. Had no idea Paws existed…

4 Likes

Congrats @elizabethrenae81! 9 day 13h…about to hit double digits!

3 Likes

Whoo hoo! @RetainKing!

2 Likes