How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

We never shoot our wounded! If you are only a few days in, share! I envy your honestly to be honest with yourselves! How many days does everyone have?

Me - 497

84 Likes
  1. We are almost sober twins. So close!!
28 Likes

Almost 9 days :grin:

44 Likes

739! Just celebrated two years here :fist:

44 Likes

11 Days and unbelievably proud! That was the last reset ever, this number is gonna grow with every day until my deathđź’Ş

68 Likes

31 days for me

24 Likes

Today is day 435 :pray:t2::heart::sunrise:

37 Likes

On day 22!!!

36 Likes

Working on day 3. Hope everyone has a wonderfull day.

53 Likes

I have 114 days and counting!! And I am loving my beautiful sober life. Congratulations to everyone!!! Lets keep adding our days up.

26 Likes

A lot keep on trucking

25 Likes

276 days, today.

Before this, the longest I had ever gone was 130 days. I have more than doubled that, and I plan to keep adding days for the rest of my life.

38 Likes

34 days! :muscle:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t3::tipping_hand_woman:t3::tipping_hand_woman:t3:

30 Likes

14 days of actually being myself

40 Likes

6 days this time.

25 Likes

Aww it’s envious to see you guys with 50+ days, hell I even envy someone who reach 14+ days, I’ll make sure I reach more days than you guys, but one step at a time, it’s a day 1 for me!

36 Likes

464 days since I last said “yes” to the drink that matters…the first drink. 464 days of getting better at getting better each and every day. Better today than I was yesterday, and tomorrow better still.

34 Likes

324 beautiful days!!! Congrats to everyone!

33 Likes

20 days today

22 Likes

120 days but still struggle when I think of future holidays or nights with friends.

22 Likes