How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

We never shoot our wounded! If you are only a few days in, share! I envy your honestly to be honest with yourselves! How many days does everyone have?

Me - 497

1. We are almost sober twins. So close!!

Almost 9 days :grin:

739! Just celebrated two years here :fist:

11 Days and unbelievably proud! That was the last reset ever, this number is gonna grow with every day until my death💪

31 days for me

Today is day 435 :pray:t2::heart::sunrise:

On day 22!!!

Working on day 3. Hope everyone has a wonderfull day.

I have 114 days and counting!! And I am loving my beautiful sober life. Congratulations to everyone!!! Lets keep adding our days up.

A lot keep on trucking

276 days, today.

Before this, the longest I had ever gone was 130 days. I have more than doubled that, and I plan to keep adding days for the rest of my life.

34 days! :muscle:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t3::tipping_hand_woman:t3::tipping_hand_woman:t3:

14 days of actually being myself

6 days this time.

Aww it’s envious to see you guys with 50+ days, hell I even envy someone who reach 14+ days, I’ll make sure I reach more days than you guys, but one step at a time, it’s a day 1 for me!

464 days since I last said “yes” to the drink that matters…the first drink. 464 days of getting better at getting better each and every day. Better today than I was yesterday, and tomorrow better still.

324 beautiful days!!! Congrats to everyone!

20 days today

120 days but still struggle when I think of future holidays or nights with friends.