How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

40 days !! Woop woop x

19 Likes

151 days. Yaaaasssssss

18 Likes

65 days and I havenā€™t felt this amazing in decades :grinning:

14 Likes

171 days. And so that I fulfill the 10 character rule, hereā€™s a list of every Beatles song in alphabetical orderā€¦

Jk

22 Likes

667 days :blush::sunglasses::star_struck:

27 Likes

6 glorious days!!! :grin::rofl:

17 Likes

216! I keep overestimating my days. Wishful thinking, but 216 is great and I canā€™t believe how fast time is flying.

13 Likes

416 days of getting it right.

18 Likes

19 days so far. Feels great! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

372 days and planning to add at least a couple more :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

61 days! Hope to have many more.

10 Likes

131 days here!

13 Likes

I am 29 days today. Feel good, sleeping better, and enjoying my family in a new way.

10 Likes

Donā€™t get cocky bro. You got today :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Im not cocky, but i do have an awesome support group and much faith.

3 Likes

( @Chris9 He wasnā€™t saying this about you, he was replying to somebody that posted before , as you can see on the top right of his post)

On shy day 5 today. Good news is that today Iā€™m on the good and right path. Looking forward to get more sobriety time again. But today is already a good day being sober and making the right choice at every moment.

9 Likes

Sorry man, I was talking to @Neighbrofthebeast668 lol. Faith is an integral part of recovery. I rely on my higher power everyday to keep me sober.

7 Likes

Day 25! Iā€™m so determined and actually doing treatment and taking care of myself this time around so it feels much easier than the white knuckling I did previously. I havenā€™t had this many days sober for 2 1/2 years and Iā€™m proud of myself.

12 Likes

56 days and new to this app, hello everyone!

13 Likes

435 days! Never thought I could make it this far but canā€™t imagine my life if I hadnā€™t.

12 Likes