How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

Day 111 boom :boom: so happy to be where I am now and where Iā€™m headed. :peace_symbol::heart::blush: one day at timeā€¦ thatā€™s just what you do. :muscle:t3:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jamie. I hope you find this app as indispensable in your recovery as I have. Congratulations on your 5+ months of sobriety.

Welcome to the forum tuul. Congratulations on 90 days. Thatā€™s a great start in sobriety.

4 Likes

I was convinced that I was going to sabotage this milestone for myself before today but here we are. What is the next achievement/badge/milestone? 366 days of course :slightly_smiling_face:

PS do NOT look at the chocolate tab - it has been relentlessly reset these last few weeks

11 Likes

4 days completedā€¦ bring on the 5th. Night all. Tx

9 Likes

Today is day 1

13 Likes

Welcome to the group! Congratulations! Everyone here knows how difficult early sobriety is. Donā€™t hesitate to reach out for help. There is a lot of experience and love here.

1 Like

Way to go man! Thatā€™s huge!

1 Like

Thank you! I didnā€™t even know this app was out there

4 Likes

Today is 100 for me. I didnā€™t know this app or apps like it existed. I get the feeling it is very helpful for a lot of people.

4 Likes

Day 1 sober. Accepting what I canā€™t change

8 Likes

Iā€™m 17 months sober today!

6 Likes

110 days todayā€¦Iā€™m being safeā€¦lolā€¦:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Back to day 1 today this is the 2ed time Iā€™ve hit 8months and screwed up ā€¦ itā€™s teaching me I can never take sobriety for granted thereā€™s something I need to work on to overcome the pain inside me that Iā€™ve put off for so many years . Keep at it everyone were all worth a life away from addiction x

6 Likes

Day 3. Wasnā€™t that easy. I felt very lonely, had a lot of time without the booze at night. So I decided to make a long walk to my sonā€™s home, walked through the empty streets, passed the big parcs in the city (I am living in a pretty safe part of the city), it has been dark when I came home.
So I could feel my being alone, but instead of self-pity multiplied by wine I did something. Went out, watched the lake, the leaves, the houses.
Now I am sure, I will sleep very well and will wake up tomorrow morning ready for the day and night duty I have to do.

4 Likes

Woo hoo Joyceā€¦ well done, you are now officially on Day 4šŸ‘šŸ». Isnā€™t discovering new things fantastic. Have a good day. Tx

2 Likes

Hi Tara, yesā€¦ :wave: thank you so much. Day 4 same for you, I think :wave:

Day 5 and nearly 10 hours for meā€¦ feeling good. Friday WAS always my fave drinking day. Not today! :grin:

2 Likes

12 days clean! :grin:

6 Likes