How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy!

Not today, yes :100: %!!..actually I am on day 4, day 5 will start in about 9 hours. I already look better, feel better, went already running before my night duty. So Friday night is safe, I will be on duty. The challenge for me is Saturday night, my day and night off. But I just try to think of today. What is your plan for this evening instead of taking the poison alcohol? You already have an idea?

1 Like

Thatā€™s great that youā€™re working, must help massively, and that you are starting to see positive results. I have no plans for tonightā€¦ everything in the UK is still pretty much shut due to Covid, which makes things easier.

My determination, at the moment, is far stronger than my desire. I get a buzz out of saying Iā€™m not drinking, if others are or ask. I donā€™t know whether it makes me feel superiorā€¦ but it works. Iā€™ve never actually tried to give up ā€˜foreverā€™ beforeā€¦ so sooner or later I expect to hit a wall as my wish has always been to be able to moderateā€¦ I have done it before, but it has always escalated over the years. But I will address that when the time comes. Being a binge drinker, i can go days without, I just havenā€™t got an off switch when I start. It doesnā€™t help that my husband frowns upon it so much, as it does bring out the worse in me as it feels like he is trying to control me, which is sooooo not him. But these deliberations are for another day, or for when I tell him what I am doingā€¦ I donā€™t actually know if heā€™s noticed! He is used to my ā€˜Iā€™m stoppingā€™ discussions, so I havenā€™t said anythingā€¦ hoping my actions will hold more clout! Have a good evening at work. Tx

1 Like

:rainbow:9 Months today!:rainbow:

3 Likes

Kind of a cool numberā€¦

12 Likes

Big, huge, gigantic congrats Pal!!!

154 days sober.

4 Likes

Day 27 about to begin my gawdddddddd this feels like Iā€™m stealing my life back and runnin runnin runnin amazing

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

Congrats :confetti_ball: so awesome!

Day 5 :grinning:

4 Likes

Day 4 sober and almost finishing the day

2 Likes

6.9 days here

2 Likes

984 days of soul searching work, putting my life back together. The incredible thing is that my life is better now than ever, even before my addictions took hold of me. One day at a time, one hour at a time, even one breath at a time is what it has taken. I now embrace, feel, experience peace and serenity like I have never had before. My life is blessed and humbled beyond my wildest imaginationā€¦

5 Likes

5 days! Feel great!

3 Likes

14.79 days clean!

3 Likes

115 days AF :pray:t3::muscle:t3::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 115 days of sobriety flygirl. Keep racking the numbersā€¦

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3: :blush:

1 Like