How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

28 years 11 days and going strong. It can be done one minute at a time one hour then one day. Thank God for other people helping me maintain.

6 Likes

112 days, well done everyone :+1:

5 Likes

31 days under my belt! Yesterday I had some anxiety as my last relapse was on what would have been my 31st day!

2 Likes

The weekend is starting here, any tips? On day 4ā€¦thanks

Keep busy. Do laundry, housework, watch movies that keep your interest, dont drinkā€¦

3 Likes

Good morning, I have been sober for 10 years, and 4 months.

7 Likes

Stay busy! Get out and exercise if you enjoy thatā€¦hiking, running, etc. Something to get those good endorphins going to make you feel good! Have some yummy non alcoholic drinks on hand, I like making sparkling water mixed w lemonade and a squeeze of lime in a nice glassā€¦something refreshing that tastes good, more exciting than plain water.
Also Iā€™m reading a book called The 30 Day Sobriety Solution which has been really motivating. You read a bit each day and then do some journaling, really helps me stay focused and remember why Iā€™m doing this.
And then just think how great youā€™ll feel and how proud of yourself youā€™ll be on Monday after staying sober this weekend, itā€™s a great feeling! Itā€™s tough but so worth it to feel empowered and like Iā€™ve gained some control of my life back. You can do it!

1 Like

20 days! I canā€™t wait to hit that 30 day mark :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Did awesome last night some cravings but stayed on the straight and narrow and so glad. All thanks to you guys and super great hubby. Day 5 and love being alive

198 days! I am realizing that my drinking was a symptoms of other issues. (I know thatā€™s probably something obvious to most lol).

6 Likes

Omg!! I have that book too, itā€™s a great read!!

On day 40 today! :slight_smile: trudging along!

3 Likes

3 days, 12 hours. Trying my best to stay strong. All of the above posts with double digit days gives me so much hope.

2 Likes

18 days, 14.5 hoursā€¦ and 40 days before that (I canā€™t let those days go yet!)

4 Likes

38 days free from whiskey

7 Likes

Iā€™m so happy for youā€¦ I remember how you struggled those first days and itā€™s so impressive how you persevered. Happy 38:)

2 Likes

12 days without alcohol and I think there is only good things to come :slight_smile: I went to some friendā€™s house yesterday and Fridayā€¦ It wasnā€™t easy to see everyone with a drink/high(weed), I had to go in another room, not because I wanted a drink but people were bothering me. And now itā€™s Sunday morning and iā€™m proud of myself! :fist:

5 Likes

Great work guys. Stay strong for a better life.:dizzy::green_heart: I am on 125th clean day :dizzy::slight_smile:ļø

4 Likes

362 days! Almost at the magic year.

8 Likes

My one year anniversary of being sober was yesterday! I never thought I could make it to one year until I reached month 7 or 8. I use to drink 3 handles of rum a week. This is my first post, but I read everyone elseā€™s posts nearly every day. So thanks for your support, even though you didnā€™t know you were all helping me in some way!

15 Likes