How many days y'all? (Part 1)

9 days for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

44 3/4 days

6 Likes

I’m 32 days clean off trich, basically a month and a day,the farthest I’ve ever been.im also in recovery of binge eating/eating disorder

9 Likes

We’ve got this! Did you go to rehab or in an IOP? Do you go to NA, do you have a sponsor? All the above will help make it a little easier in their own ways.

3 Likes

Yes i experienced that last week im almost 2 weeks in and last week was awful, my anxiety was also through the roof. Its been getting better each day though so i hope it eases up soon enough for you!!

5 Likes

53 days today!!

10 Likes

10 Likes

Today ive hit 1 week :grin: last week i didnt know if i would get here but i am. I feel very chilled today and in a good place mentally. For everyone fighting the fight today WELL.DONE :clap:

11 Likes

Almost had to restart all three of these yesterday… I am so happy that I made it through! Wouldn’t have been possible without all of the amazing people here :heart:

10 Likes

Way to go!!! Never doubt what you can do. I’m constantly surprising myself lol. I love it! Congratulations to you on that. Let’s keep going! We got this :heart:

2 Likes

120 days no booze

9 Likes

13,569 days
The bigger question for myself is how many more sober days do I have left to walk still???
Hoping I can make the rest sober, I take nothing for granted.
It’s still One day at a time.
And shit still happens but this too shall pass.
I just don’t have to buy into my own bullshit.LOL
:rainbow: :sunny: :rainbow:
PEACE

11 Likes

Day 2 , depressed mode

4 Likes

10 Likes

2 mnths today!! My 4th tym getting clean for herion,fetnayol, and opioid use!!

15 Likes

Lets goo!!! Compounding the strength everytime you start over… your body remembers its strength from last time. Use it and none of us want those pretty family faces to go to waist!!! Thank you for sharing and congrats!!!

4 Likes

Thanx!! I take it one day at a tym and juss keep pushing forward!

4 Likes

Hey! Congrats on 30 days. I am 364 today. Cannot believe tomorrow is my one year mark :tada:

7 Likes

3 days today and feeling great. Trying to keep busy and taking it one day at a time.

7 Likes

179 days no booze today. A few more days to 6 months. I’m proud to make it so far together, my wife right by my side.

I’m so far from the drunk I was, I can’t imagine ever going back to that version of myself. I know some look back with fondness, but I struggle to do so. Wanting to drink isn’t really an impulse anymore. I don’t get so mad I want to drink like I used to. I’m slowly finding my boundaries and sticking up for them instead.

It’s Friday, let’s kick today’s ass!

9 Likes