How many days y'all? (Part 2)

Okay, (a) congratulations on such a phenomenal lifestyle choice and you look amazing as well.
(B) how the heck did you customize your screen like that? Or do I need to stick with this and once I hit a year all the secrets of the universe will be unlocked to me :joy::joy:
**EDIT- Iā€™ve figured out, I need to be more aware of the buttons on the page, haha :joy:

13 Likes

Thatā€™s remarkable friendā€¦just keep stacking up them days :muscle:t4:ā€¦so many more milestones to celebrate :tada:

1 Like

Awesome work. Getting close to adding another month to your timer. Great sober time friend - looking amazing too :muscle:t4::hugs:

1 Like

Way to go Nick! Congratulations on your 1 month milestone :tada::muscle:t4::tada:.
Took me a second to find all the cool featuresā€¦have fun with em.

2 Likes

Congrats on the 30 ODAATā€™s Chevy

Great Job!!
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

1,589 day ones.

I was accused of being high bc when I was cooking, my fire alarms went off. The accuser will also be contacting CPS to try to get my children taken away from me me.

4 Likes

10 Likes

48 days here

9 Likes

Day 3 for meā€¦

10 Likes

was on day 23 but back to day 1 :frowning:

7 Likes

Fire alarms go off, thatā€™s their jobā€¦ keep on cooking Alex, youā€™re doing wonderful!

3 Likes

@xxix oh man Alex that is some BS ā€“ I am so sorry love. I do hope everything gets cleared up with CPS. You are doing great with all your sober days!
@sobertraveler Loving all the 1ā€™s ā€“ one year one month and one day! You keep that streak alive :muscle:
@jemedi7411 welcome to the community Jessica ā€“ great work on your 48 days of sobriety. Hope to see you around :hugs:
@omiinana Nicely done with 3 days! Stay strong ā€“ I know the beginning can be rough ā€“ we are here to offer support
@aliennation Proud of you for coming right back and starting day 1. Keep going strong :muscle:

6 Likes

1,590 day ones. I am not okay.

nightmare_by_abigaillarson_desn6ib-375w

7 Likes

Itā€™s ok! Another chance to start fresh. Learn from your past 23 days and come back better.

1 Like

6 days and counting :blush: feeling better than ever and ready to conquer each day one at a time.

7 Likes

1,591 day ones.

Whatā€™s the point anymore? Idc about my sobriety anymore.

I predict some little baby will flag this since weā€™re only allowed to talk about happy or slightly sad feelings here.

F*** YOU, baby who flags this. Youā€™ll stub your toe as hard as possible. So mote it be.

4 Likes

Day 32 AF!

8 Likes

Whatā€™s going on Alex? You have stacked up a lot of day onesā€™s. Whatā€™s making you feel like sobriety is pointless?

I know itā€™s not easy all the time especially with the stupid accusations in real life. Donā€™t prove them right. You are doing a fantastic job and I can see it! I do hope you keep fighting for your sobriety. I see you are getting close to 1600 days ā€¦ could it be the milestone thatā€™s causing you to rethink things?

5 Likes

Alex, I think youā€™re alcoholic/addict mind is trying to get you all spun up. Donā€™t worry, we are here with you and you definitely donā€™t need to do anything to make your life worse.

Fuck CPS with their kneejerk suspicions and while Iā€™m at it, folks who donā€™t know the struggle can simply go pound sand too.

We talk our feelings out to another person who understands, or else we act them outā€¦

Hugs & sorry youā€™re having to go through this shit.

7 Likes

7 months (215 days) :triumph::muscle:t4:

15 Likes