How many days y'all? (Part 2)

Hi @Mariposa426
Day 6 is amazing, well done. The first few weeks can be very confusing. I didn’t know what end of me was up for a while. How was your AA meeting? Please push through your cravings if you can, it’s so worth it being sober. You’ve come to the right place, when you’re struggling come on here & read, chat, interact with other x

1 Like

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! The meeting was what I needed. Afterwards, I took a nice hot shower, read a little more, prayed and went to sleep. I must say, that I slept more solid last night than I have in a couple of years. I made it to Day 7!!!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! I’m so happy you got to day 7, one day at a time. You’re doing great. A good night’s sleep is the best, there’s nothing like it.

1 Like

76 sober days under my belt. Day 4 of vacation and holding strong. I was really worried about temptation but I’m doing well. :smiley:

8 Likes

10,400 days clean and sober.

12 Likes

That is amazing. :blush:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of one day’s at a time, shipmate! I too am 20+ yrs USN and hope to also follow your lead on this journey. Hoping to see 10K days (I’m 53) but I think I’ll just be grateful for today. Hugs!

5 Likes

18 Likes

Impressive work Rosa … great job on your quadruple digits :muscle:t4::tada:
giphy (2)

1 Like

IMG_0887

Yahoo 1000 days!

1 Like

:clap:t3::clap:t3:🩷

1 Like

11 Likes

Thanks @TrustyBird @tailee17 and @JazzyS !!!

3 Likes

Got a double today! :balloon::balloon:
700 days no booze
Or
23 months no booze

6 Likes

That’s awesomesauce! Great work Curtis. Love the double celebration…either way you look at it …it’s amazing work :muscle:t4:
congrats-congratulations

3 Likes

Working on day 2 today. I didn’t want to jump in till I was halfway done with my second day. My first 30hours are always the roughest.

5 Likes

Day 11 and it feels like I have mentally begun the process of forgiving myself and it is giving me a great amount of peace.

Do not underestimate the power of putting a plan into action and truly taking care of yourself

Go team go!

6 Likes

Day 35! Feeling good. Like I’ve got the monentum going.

5 Likes

7 months today :sun_with_face::yum::tada::v:

12 Likes

Rock in girl! This is amazing work! Congratulations on your 7 months of sobriety :tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:
a2db7e7045be57529dba51314292f2e2

1 Like