How many days y'all? (Part 2)

678 days no booze

10 Likes

Hmm, 1392 days sober now. Here in Helsinki, Finland.

7 Likes

Today is 110 days alcohol free. My sober app says it is a milestone. I think everyday is a milestone.

6 Likes

I am Day 1… again. :cry:

6 Likes

I love that attitude! 110 days and going strong :muscle: :tada:

3 Likes

Welcome back to day 1! You are here working on your recovery and that is a HUGE step :muscle: Great work friend.

2 Likes

Hi I’m new here! I have 258 days today clean for the longest time in my life since I began… Quit smoking cigarettes too after I had started smoking 3 times the amount I was while I was still using. Recovering heroin/fentanyl and methamphetamine addict. Keep up the good work everyone! It’s very difficult some days, but my bad days sober definitely are 1000% better than my worst days using. :heart::love_you_gesture:t2: happy father’s day to all the dad’s on here!

13 Likes

Welcome. Congratulations on your sober days!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Jocelyn! Way to go on your sober time. Keep working your recovery and stacking up the days! :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I am quite young here my Sober date was May 19th, 2024, but I have had several relapses, but am FINALLY on the path to a better course and a better life. This is now day 10 for me after my last relapse, and I am happy to say that I am still here and happier than I have ever been, even in these 10 days I have seen a rapid improvement in sleep, health, and family relationships.
Thank you all for having me.
Cheers.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community Wes and great work on your double digits. Glad to hear that you are already feeling the benefits of sober living – keep it going :muscle:

1 Like

77 solid days :blush:

9 Likes

45 days and 1100 hours. The world is beautiful again. Stay strong everyone. Live in the now and dont give up. It gets better.

9 Likes

That’s great! Maybe you can share your sober time here on the Checking In thread, and celebrate it with others too:

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Andy - hope to see you around. Great work with your 45 days – keep em coming :muscles:

Thank you so much! I plan on it :slight_smile: keep on keeping on and staying strong!!!

1 Like

Hi there. I’m on day 6 today. The longest I’ve been able to go is 7. I’m having weird equilibrium things going on this evening. My son even asked if I drank. I didn’t, but I feel a little drunk and it makes me want to drink even more than the past few days. I’m here reading. I have a AA Zoom meeting in a few.

7 Likes

Hi I’m 2 days sober again the farthest I’ve made it is July 12-Dec 31st 172 days I’m taking it one day at a time it’s nice meeting you all

8 Likes